Jan 19/20th - West Coast and AZ GTG, and Track Day.

Duner said:
I posted in the other "ignored" thread already.

Since all Mopars are invited, I'll come out and play also.
It sounds like fun!

DunerLaunch4sig.jpg
Welcome Duner,Glad you can make it.

Whitesnake said:
are you coming out or what?:dontknow:
Hey Eddie,Whuzzzzup.I was planning on being there,But not sure.Will have to wait till the last week to know.I had some things come up.When you heading out?

JRSVIPR said:
Hey Eddie,Whuzzzzup.I was planning on being there,But not sure.Will have to wait till the last week to know.I had some things come up.When you heading out?

Saturday, about 5 a.m. or so with SRTBRAD....join us :D

We will be landing in Phoenix friday night, my driver Mikey is handling all the social arrangements.:D
Its going to be good to see some old friends again.

Bill.

Begood said:
We will be landing in Phoenix friday night, my driver Mikey is handling all the social arrangements.:D
Its going to be good to see some old friends again.

Bill.

Bill - I am going to PM you my cell #. Dom and I are going to Barrett Jackson Friday, maybe we could come meet up when you get in!

We will be landing at around 9:30PM, I PMed you my cell# so we will meet up one way or another.

Bill.

Begood said:
We will be landing at around 9:30PM, I PMed you my cell# so we will meet up one way or another.

Bill.

why can't you just post your number on here????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: we all want to call you!;)

newmexicoviper said:
Just made my room reservations, ill be in town if all works out right late afternoon on the 17th.

17th Damn...Are you driving down with Dom? Are you just bringing your truck?

BurntRubber said:
17th Damn...Are you driving down with Dom? Are you just bringing your truck?

I think we are rolling together and yes prolly just my truck, if the weather is bad i might trailer it down but im hoping it will be good, driving a viper is better than towing one;)

newmexicoviper said:
I think we are rolling together and yes prolly just my truck, if the weather is bad i might trailer it down but im hoping it will be good, driving a viper is better than towing one;)

Cool...The hotel I believe is not to far from my house. You boys try not to get any speeding tickets on the way down:rock: :p

BurntRubber said:
Cool...The hotel I believe is not to far from my house. You boys try not to get any speeding tickets on the way down:rock: :p
Cool give me your address ill send the strippers that wat:D Ya right that much goog luck is prolly not in are cards but time will tell.

newmexicoviper said:
Cool give me your address ill send the strippers that wat:D Ya right that much goog luck is prolly not in are cards but time will tell.

I told you guys already I am not having any male dancers in my house, Dom already tried to convince me...I said NO! We don't roll that way in AZ:D :p :laugh: :aetsch: :eek: :reddy: :rofl:

BurntRubber said:
I told you guys already I am not having any male dancers in my house, Dom already tried to convince me...I said NO! We don't roll that way in AZ:D :p :laugh: :aetsch: :eek: :reddy: :rofl:
Come on just come clean / out of the closet it will make you and your partner feel better:D

newmexicoviper said:
Come on just come clean / out of the closet it will make you and your partner feel better:D
I can't fake it any more:D

I love women

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back