Jan 19/20th - West Coast and AZ GTG, and Track Day.

SrtBrad said:
Sending Paypal now.

Scott I was the guy going to design the flyer. If we still want or need to do the flyer please send me any logos to me at:

[email protected]

Also I will bring the Sub box with me to the GTG so you don't have to pay for shipping.

I went ahead and did a flyer.. nothing special but the track needed it so I did it myself... =) I posted it here in the thread.

i will send you some money as soon as i get a chance....but i will trust me..

know what i want to know, Jack & Patric & JR are you guys making it or not? i know voodoo is (well at least he said he was)....and don't bullshit around with i got things to do or i am sick or what ever!! get your old asses out there!

Getting closer to the date, can't wait. :rock: The drive is going to suck, but it will be worth it.

I just hope the roads won't be too bad. Lately they have sucked balls:(

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Getting closer to the date, can't wait. :rock: The drive is going to suck, but it will be worth it.

I just hope the roads won't be too bad. Lately they have sucked balls:(
What route are you taking?

If you are coming through Albuquerque, you can park at my house. Me and Maureen will not be leaving for Phoenix until Friday early afternoon.

Going through Vegas. Thanks for the offer:rock: And I am leaving Friday. Should be in Phoenix early afternoon.

Ok so what is on the agenda for Saturday when the out of towners will still be here :confused: 1bad4dr posted that our main day was sunday:confused: Times a wastin guys gimme an update for God's sake :D

Last I knew for the people that showed up Saturday, we would do a cruise. Scott hasn't worked out the details on the cruise thingy. But I am sure he will let us know. My plan is to go to Firebird Saturday then do the cruise and kick back with some VTCOA members that night.

BTW Scott thanks for all the effort you are putting into this!

No disrespect meant....However I am picking Nimrods up at the airport Friday and they leave Sunday except for Trekker the Pecker recker he is leaving Monday last i heard.....If this thing falls apart..No fear BBQ at my house :D

TheSickness said:
No disrespect meant....However I am picking Nimrods up at the airport Friday and they leave Sunday except for Trekker the Pecker recker he is leaving Monday last i heard.....If this thing falls apart..No fear BBQ at my house :D
Coming from a Nimrod, that should be a perfect ride from the airport ;) :p

Will you be barbequing a testicle specialty?? :dontknow: :dontknow:

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Last I knew for the people that showed up Saturday, we would do a cruise. Scott hasn't worked out the details on the cruise thingy. But I am sure he will let us know. My plan is to go to Firebird Saturday then do the cruise and kick back with some VTCOA members that night.

BTW Scott thanks for all the effort you are putting into this!
Sweetness.

You and I should be pulling into the Greater Phoenix area close to the same time on Friday...

I will be staying in Chandler, but would be willing to get some of my guys together and meet up with you and whomever else is already in town for dinner and a drink... lol Soda of course.. hehe

TheSickness said:
Cant see posts from Bags o Douche that are not attending :p :D
it's amazing that you answer them though :p :p :p :p :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy:

1bad4dr said:
Sweetness.

You and I should be pulling into the Greater Phoenix area close to the same time on Friday...

I should be rolling into Phoenix early Saturday afternoon. I wish I could be there earlier but I am also picking up my brother in Vegas Friday night. If it wasn't for that I would have changed my schedule.

I posted in the other "ignored" thread already.

Since all Mopars are invited, I'll come out and play also.
It sounds like fun!

DunerLaunch4sig.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back