Jan 19/20th - West Coast and AZ GTG, and Track Day.

I should be getting there Friday...My friend graduated from U of A and is having a P-A-R-T-Y!!:rock:

Then after that i have no idea what we are going to do:dontknow: ...If you guys are still up call me...:D :cheers:

SrtBrad said:
Our caravan should be there about 3 pm on Saturday. Maybe we can call you a participant in the Saturay night cruise?:dontknow:
Oh dont worry about that...I will deffinetly be there!!

RedSrt007 said:
I was thinking about starting a new thread since this has gotten really big...but how many are showing up to caravan out from my house on saturday morning? I wanted to get a head count before we leave (so we dont leave anyone behind.
Make sure you get phone numbers of everyone also!

Socal Caravan List:

1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)FstJack
3)Whitesnake
4)AwdIsuzu
5)SrtBradsBoss and Slave
6)Voodoo (Says he's going)
7)YellowFeverQuad (A Def. Maybe)
8)Tidnab (Maybe)
9)Wyoramsrt10 (Meeting up in AZ on the way)

Well someone needs to call me or mrssrt10 for the Satruday night festivities. hehe

Who will be going out to Firebird Saturday? If you guys get in early enough, how about stopping by Firebird for the end of our track event?

Ron

1bad4dr said:
Well someone needs to call me or mrssrt10 for the Satruday night festivities. hehe

Who will be going out to Firebird Saturday? If you guys get in early enough, how about stopping by Firebird for the end of our track event?

Ron

well PM someone your number?

LUNCH!!

Hey, since Sunday is going to be an all day thing, what is everyone doing for food, drinks, ect...

I was thinking since its a little late in the game to decide on this, eveyone brings their own things?:dontknow: Or just buy food at snack bar at the track?:dontknow:

Will someone call me on Saturday? That's the only day I can hang out.

Halligan said:
Will someone call me on Saturday? That's the only day I can hang out.

Do you have a number to call you at:dontknow: :D

SRT-IZ said:
Hey, since Sunday is going to be an all day thing, what is everyone doing for food, drinks, ect...

I was thinking since its a little late in the game to decide on this, eveyone brings their own things?:dontknow: Or just buy food at snack bar at the track?:dontknow:

Can we bring foor to the track, then we can get a mini grill with some coals!!!:rock:

Food wise for the track................

That would be a lot of cooking to do on a small grill with the amount of people expecting to show up. Plus it would be a lot of food for one person to bring. If we brought our own food, someone might make the mistake and think the food will be provided and get pissed off.

I think it will be easiest to make your own arrangements for food.

Love the grill idea but I think there will be too many people to pull this off.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Food wise for the track................

That would be a lot of cooking to do on a small grill with the amount of people expecting to show up. Plus it would be a lot of food for one person to bring. If we brought our own food, someone might make the mistake and think the food will be provided and get pissed off.

I think it will be easiest to make your own arrangements for food.

Love the grill idea but I think there will be too many people to pull this off.

Then why ask, now I have to kick your ass in front of everyone...:D

There is a Super Target by my house, and I know there is alot of stuff over by Scott!

**************WHo will be playing cards at my house Friday night!***************

I need a count from you guys off the VTCOA...should be atleast 10 other friends!

BurntRubber said:
**************WHo will be playing cards at my house Friday night!***************

I need a count from you guys off the VTCOA...should be atleast 10 other friends!

Im in. - AZPYROGUY.

BurntRubber said:
Can we bring foor to the track, then we can get a mini grill with some coals!!!:rock:

No, the track does not permit outside food... but the prices at the snack bar are not horrible.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back