****Jan 19th SoCal Caravan List for the 19th****

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Since I didnt want to get too off topic on the other thread

How many are showing up to caravan out from my place on saturday morning?
I wanted to get a head count before we leave (so we dont leave anyone behind)

Pm me if you need the address

Arival - 7:00am
Departure (to gas up) - 7:15am
1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)SrtBrad
3)Fstjack
4)Whitesnake

I removed the ones who are not leaving out of my place so we are not waiting for them..

1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)FstJack
3)Whitesnake
4)AwdIsuzu
5)SrtBradsBoss and Slave
6)YellowFeverQuad (A Def. Maybe)
7)Tidnab (Maybe)

Hopefully there is room for the little old 4!!!

well i hope i can hang out with you BIG BAD V-10's :dontknow: but GOD knows i can KEEP UP!!! :burnout:

1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)FstJack
3)Whitesnake
4)AwdIsuzu
5)SrtBradsBoss and Slave
7)Tidnab (Maybe)
8)SRTPWR41 (STRONG possible) + my pit crew (2 girls most know)

SRTPWR41 said:
well i hope i can hang out with you BIG BAD V-10's :dontknow: but GOD knows i can KEEP UP!!! :burnout:

There is always room for you bro. :rock: :rock: Maybe we can switch along the way. I always wanted to see what a Srt4 is made of.:rock: :rock:

SrtBrad said:
There is always room for you bro. :rock: :rock: Maybe we can switch along the way. I always wanted to see what a Srt4 is made of.:rock: :rock:

;) wouldnt mind!!! :D

u guys are still running down the 8 right??

Voodoo said:
u guys are still running down the 8 right??

:confused: running? come on bro!!! you know thats the only way to PHX from here!!! ;)

STREET RACING = ILLEGAL

ILLEGAL = NOT COOL

well there is the path threw glamis that takes u to the 10 :D the drive after the yuma foothills is boooooooooooorrrrrrrrring :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored:

guess it dont matter anyways. i am following anyone going there because i get lost way to easy :D :D :D :D :D

Voodoo said:
well there is the path threw glamis that takes u to the 10 :D the drive after the yuma foothills is boooooooooooorrrrrrrrring :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored:

what do you mean after? the whole damn drive is BORING!!! we both know that!!

i like driving threw buttercup and watching the toys in the dunes :rock: :rock: :rock:

I think I will probably be going over Thursday morning in the Dually (leaving at 5:00 AM).

I have an opportunity to catch a couple of days of Barrett Jackson, (never seen it in person before). I have an invite to stay with some friends at the auction and Cave Creek.

Saturday stay with Kevin ( Vodoo ) Thanks for the invite. Probably just hang out and meet new friends and reacquainte with old one's.
Do GTG thing......whatever happens.

Sunday do the GTG thing. Stay Sunday night. (Thanks fo the accomodations Patrick.)

Monday see a DR. and pick up my trailer at the builder. Stop by my buddies in Lake Havasu and pick up the golf cart.

Tuesday come home.

I have also added my cell # to the list and would appreciate if others could do so as I don't have all your #'s.

1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)FstJack, Cell # 619-251-7621
3)Whitesnake
4)AwdIsuzu
5)SrtBradsBoss and Slave
7)Tidnab (Maybe)
8)SRTPWR41 (STRONG possible) + my pit crew (2 girls most know)

I will not be taking a truck to race as the rear end in the red truck just got installed, and I won't have enough miles on it to make a pass. (Got .3 10ths of a mile on it right now. It runs 13.40 in it's present state so what the heck. The guys with fast trucks & cars can show me how it is done.

I am really looking forward to hanging out at Speed World. It is the neatest track, you get there by going down Happy Valley RD. Like going back to a track from the 60 or 70s. Great facility but a very intimate laid back kind of atmosphere.

Great paved pit parking and lots of room.

Voodoo said:

Now that might be kinda interesting... seeing these trucks "TRY" and make it through Glamis... 30 miles of dunes... hmm... :D then there is allways Olgilby Road that borders Glamis on the east side that connects to Hwy 78, and you go another 43 miles or so to 10 through the lovely (not) towns of Palo Verde and Ripley. :dontknow: :D

SRTPWR41 said:

1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)Whitesnake
3)AwdIsuzu
4)SrtBradsBoss and Slave
5)YellowFeverQuad (A Def. Maybe)
6)Tidnab (Maybe)
7)SRTPWR41 (STRONG possible Srt-4)
8)Voodoo meeting up with on Hwy 8 (el centro), we can depart my house without him.

Ok, I updated the list

1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)Whitesnake & Wife (Mariana and kid Kimberly)
3)AwdIsuzu
4)SrtBradsBoss and Slave
6)Tidnab (Maybe)
8)Voodoo meeting up with on Hwy 8 (el centro), we can depart my house without him.

anyone else?
if we are leaving LA @ 5 why are we leaving your place @ 7:15? i think we will be there @ 6:30 maybe 6:45? the sooner the better!!!!!!

Whitesnake said:
1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)Whitesnake & Wife (Mariana and kid Kimberly)
3)AwdIsuzu
4)SrtBradsBoss and Slave
6)Tidnab (Maybe)

anyone else?
if we are leaving LA @ 5 why are we leaving your place @ 7:15? i think we will be there @ 6:30 maybe 6:45? the sooner the better!!!!!!

we can leave as early as we can...as soon as everyone on the list is @ the house. Thats why we need to get a head count now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back