****Jan 19th SoCal Caravan List for the 19th****

SORRY!!!

:mad: well it looks like i would be able to make it!!! because i have to WORK!!! :( well have fun guys!!! and take PLENTY of pics!!!

1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)Whitesnake
3)AwdIsuzu
4)SrtBradsBoss and Slave
5)YellowFeverQuad (A Def. Maybe)
6)Tidnab (Maybe)
7)Voodoo meeting up with on Hwy 8 (el centro), we can depart my house without him.

SRTPWR41 said:
:mad: well it looks like i would be able to make it!!! because i have to WORK!!! :( well have fun guys!!! and take PLENTY of pics!!!

1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)Whitesnake
3)AwdIsuzu
4)SrtBradsBoss and Slave
5)YellowFeverQuad (A Def. Maybe)
6)Tidnab (Maybe)
7)Voodoo meeting up with on Hwy 8 (el centro), we can depart my house without him.

What I don't get to drive the Srt4:mad: :mad: Work comes first so we'll take plenty of pics for you.

SrtBrad said:
What I don't get to drive the Srt4:mad: :mad: Work comes first so we'll take plenty of pics for you.

hey man............ANYTIME you like!!! :D

Updated list:
1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)Whitesnake
3)AwdIsuzu
4)SrtBradsBoss and Slave
5)YellowFeverQuad (Confirmed to go)
6)Tidnab (Maybe)
7)Voodoo meeting up with on Hwy 8 (el centro)

SrtBrad said:
Updated list:
1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)Whitesnake
3)AwdIsuzu
4)SrtBradsBoss and Slave
5)YellowFeverQuad (Confirmed to go)
6)Tidnab (Maybe)
7)Voodoo meeting up with on Hwy 8 (el centro)

Good stuff...see yall in a few days!

OK guys...add your name to the list if your meeting us. Looks like we might be able to leave a little earlier if everyone shows up by 630. Once we leave my place, Gas, and a QUICK stop to Mcdonalds to grab a drink and a bite, then off!

Come ready, to pretty much leave my house asap.

Thanks!

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
OK guys...add your name to the list if your meeting us. Looks like we might be able to leave a little earlier if everyone shows up by 630. Once we leave my place, Gas, and a QUICK stop to Mcdonalds to grab a drink and a bite, then off!

Come ready, to pretty much leave my house asap.

Thanks!

-Red

we will be ready!

Updated list:
1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)Whitesnake
3)SrtBradsBoss and Slave
4)YellowFeverQuad (Confirmed to go)
5)Tidnab (Maybe)
6)Voodoo meeting up with on Hwy 8 (el centro)

any one else?

Updated list:
1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)Whitesnake
3)SrtBradsBoss and Slave
5)Tidnab (Maybe)
7)FstJack (bringing dually...so go slow for him :D)

:p well i managed to SCAM work a little!!! ;) i told them that i had to go home and get some paper work that they have requested (BIRTH CERTIFICATE)...........but iam only able to join you guys until Yuma though!!! :dontknow: i still have to come back and work a LITTLE SUNDAY......but hopefully not!!! but ill be there EARLY!!! :burnout:

Updated list:
1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)Whitesnake
3)SrtBradsBoss and Slave
5)Tidnab (Maybe)
7)FstJack (bringing dually...so go slow for him :D) Be nice, one of you guys may need a Tow...........
8) SRTPWR41 (just to Yuma)

Updated list:
1)RedSrt007 & JJPhoto
2)Whitesnake
3)SrtBradsBoss and Slave
5)Voodoo meeting up with on Hwy 8 (el centro)
6)FstJack (bringing dually...so go slow for him :D)Be nice, one of you guys may need a Tow...........
7)SRTPWR41 (just to Yuma)

See you guys in a few hours.:burnout: :burnout: :D :burnout: :burnout:

SrtBrad said:
What are you doing up?

Got a Migraine and waiting for the Imatrex to kick in. Hurt too bad to sleep. And too excited....................

Also back at ya....................:mad:

FSTJACK said:
Got a Migraine and waiting for the Imatrex to kick in. Hurt too bad to sleep. And too excited....................

Also back at ya....................:mad:

After being pulled over getting gas by a Beverly Hills officer who said I just wanted to take a closer look, I just finished getting the video/photo gear ready.:D

SrtBrad said:
After being pulled over getting gas by a Beverly Hills officer who said I just wanted to take a closer look, I just finished getting the video/photo gear ready.:D

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back