Jan 2010 VTCoA Truck of The Month - Vote Now

Jan 2010 VTCoA Truck of The Month - Vote Now!

• FastBill

Votes: 27 24.5%
  • FerrariTruck

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • bigike

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • LoveThisTruck

Votes: 48 43.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bump:D

CIMG0450.jpg

CIMG0464.jpg

CIMG0459.jpg

CIMG0460.jpg

CIMG0457.jpg

CIMG0456.jpg

5dec09Fontana1.jpg

DSCF1495.jpg

darnit....l have to call a mulligan on this one; l'm stuck with about 20" of snow outside so l can't get it out to take some more pics... l can Paypal, though, lol... l'll have to see what pics l can drudge up...

fastbill said:
darnit....l have to call a mulligan on this one; l'm stuck with about 20" of snow outside so l can't get it out to take some more pics... l can Paypal, though, lol... l'll have to see what pics l can drudge up...

I got some more pics somewhere I'll dig em up .....

That's right I have some from both GTG's that we had this year..... Be back with them in a bit

Jim

Last edited:
Found em... Here ya go Bill ...

Bills-5.jpg

Bills-6.jpg

Bills-7.jpg

Bills-8.jpg

Bills-9.jpg

Damn, got mine in on this pic .... sorry, but a nice pic of yours that's why I posted it.
Bills-10.jpg

Bills-11.jpg

Good luck Bill ... Luv the stripes ....

Jim

Last edited:
thanks Jim, again... l did take some pics today, just got to figure out the new printer/scanner thing and software to get them loaded in....and thanks to all voters, and best of luck to the other sweet looking rides!

Bill asked me to reduce and post a few more pics of the truck he took over the weekend, So here they are ....

Bills15.jpg

Bills14.jpg

Bills12.jpg

Bills13.jpg

There ya go folks ...... Lot of work has gone into this Truck as you can see ....

Jim

wow thanks guys, did not even know i was running this month,.

dom lick me

Although brads truck is nice i will to post the pics of the secret 14 sec weapon.

will get pics up tomarrow.

FerrariTruck said:
wow thanks guys, did not even know i was running this month,.

dom lick me

Although brads truck is nice i will to post the pics of the secret 14 sec weapon.

will get pics up tomarrow.

Dom's busy licking me:D Let's see the pics.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back