Jan 2010 VTCoA Truck of The Month - Vote Now

Jan 2010 VTCoA Truck of The Month - Vote Now!

• FastBill

Votes: 27 24.5%
  • FerrariTruck

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • bigike

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • LoveThisTruck

Votes: 48 43.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Brad won?

I being owner of JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE, would like to herby remove myself from sponsoring truck of the month this month:p

I think I should get some free coils:elefant:

Congratulations Brad, always thought that truck was one of the best on the forum.

PM me you full name address and shirt size. I got something neat coming your way.

FATJACK said:
Congratulations Brad, always thought that truck was one of the best on the forum.

PM me you full name address and shirt size. I got something neat coming your way.

PM sent. Thank you good sir:rock:

Congrats Brad!! Your truck well deserved the totm by far. Still have not forgotten my experience in that truck. I driven 500 hp m3' and m5 and they dont compare to the sheer power that is contained in the pedal... Sort Of like
shooting a rocket with your foot. Just watch for me at the track next time, im gonna be on you:toilet:

I also want to give thanks to all the nominations that I recieved on behalf of "FerrariTruck" Its taken a long time to get it to where its at all while keeping my head out the water. Could not have done it without the help and inspiration on the forum. Its really an honor to have gotten as many votes I did with such a tough selection of trucks. I hope this coming year will start with a new job, if so I have a few mods that will definately take the truck to upper level.

As much as I love seeing the "Bat-wonder from Down Under" on the welcome page, it's time to get Brad's silver beast up for us to drool over.:congrats:

I am beggining to wonder bought all you fuggers:confused:

all these men in your avitars?:confused:

I like my buddies too, but dang this is a MANS forum!

ya buch a fags:p this isnt gayhomo'sr us:D

get the hot women back in your avitars:rock:

oh and congrats lovy:reddy: :thefinger:

Venom Power said:
As much as I love seeing the "Bat-wonder from Down Under" on the welcome page, it's time to get Brad's silver beast up for us to drool over.:congrats:

Who changes the pic? Jeff or one of the admins:dontknow: I'd like the one in my sig to be used:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I am beggining to wonder bought all you fuggers:confused:

all these men in your avitars?:confused:

I like my buddies too, but dang this is a MANS forum!

ya buch a fags:p this isnt gayhomo'sr us:D

get the hot women back in your avitars:rock:

oh and congrats lovy:reddy: :thefinger:

Hey, Eddie is a sexy mofo:D and the purse really does it for me:eek:
Thanks Tony. Now hurry up and get them coils ready:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Hey, Eddie is a sexy mofo:D and the purse really does it for me:eek:
Thanks Tony. Now hurry up and get them coils ready:rock:
:p :p :p :p :p MAN LUV...............I KNOW EDDIE HAS A CUTE BOTTOM BUT LOVY .....................:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back