Jan 24th 2pm Hooters in Pasadena TX, its close to Houston

OSO said:
Since "Borden" is coming in to town to pick up his SRT 8 Charger figured i would try to get everyone together for a Gtg.

So if your good to go let us know :rock:
Need direction just ask!!
Can u give me directions ???:D :D :D

Borden's SRT said:
Can u give me directions ???:D :D :D
I can do that
Leave your house with enough time to get on the airplane going to Houston Once on the plane sit down and buckle your seat belt and position your seat in the upright position. Now sit and wait a while. Once plane has landed and stopped if your in Houston get out. Now walk to passenger pick up get in the BLK 2005 power wagon and hold on because were going to be late getting to Hooters:D

This is the truck you should look for pic below.
000_02941.jpg

i think you houston guys should also come to the Dodge talk meet on the 31st in Killeen at that Hooters :D

I talked to my boss at work and he is trying to move my shift around so that i can come. Im supposed to work till 2. Ill know later this after noon. Now where is this hoooters at?

WOO HOO, in Pasa-get down-dena.. Umm.. Sorry, it's in Pasadena, TX off of the Sam Houston Toll Road.

srt-cummins said:
I talked to my boss at work and he is trying to move my shift around so that i can come. Im supposed to work till 2. Ill know later this after noon. Now where is this hoooters at?
All work and no play makes srt-cummins a dull boy:D Bring thee boss if you have too:dontknow:

I really dont want to miss this, but maybe later on we can meet up....Hostile will be crusing to the north side....details to come.

Fahrenheit said:
I really dont want to miss this, but maybe later on we can meet up....Hostile will be crusing to the north side....details to come.
That should work we have no problem if you want to meet up with the Hostile guys after the Pasadena meet.:D

LOL.....yeah but Im doing the BBQ out there for them so, I dont think they would take it too kindly if I stiffed'em....besides I am going to add a little race gas to the tank to see if I get better results....if anything the exhaust will smell good.

Fahrenheit said:
LOL.....yeah but Im doing the BBQ out there for them so, I dont think they would take it too kindly if I stiffed'em....besides I am going to add a little race gas to the tank to see if I get better results....if anything the exhaust will smell good.
Shyit smells good!!:D

Imma go meet up with anthony right now to have lunch and to sign the banner.

you must have slept in late....my daughter wakes up at 9am like clock work

Heartburn and acid reflux is a terrible thing.. Hope non'ah ya guys deal with that stuff with BBQ's and hot wings flying around this weekend..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back