Jan 24th 2pm Hooters in Pasadena TX, its close to Houston

Well how late are yall going to be there. I just got the call and he still needs me to work. I can probably get out of there by 2 just need to know where im goin

srt-cummins said:
Well how late are yall going to be there. I just got the call and he still needs me to work. I can probably get out of there by 2 just need to know where im goin
Will be there and you cant miss us we like to eat:D

OSO said:
Will be there and you cant miss us we like to eat:D
is that over everyone else in the restuarant? :D :D :D

Ok, we are off to catch a plane. hope I'm fast enough. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: See you all this afternoon. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
I have my cell. on me if anything changes.

Borden's SRT said:
is that over everyone else in the restuarant? :D :D :D

Ok, we are off to catch a plane. hope I'm fast enough. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: See you all this afternoon. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
I have my cell. on me if anything changes.

Who is WE??

Ya'll have fun now, ya hear!?

(I know Antnee will take lots of pics too!!:D)

I wish I could be there with you guys, have fun and drink at least one for all of us that can not attend. Why does it always have to be Hooters?? Their food tastes like shit! ( I know, I'm old)

FATJACK said:
I wish I could be there with you guys, have fun and drink at least one for all of us that can not attend. Why does it always have to be Hooters?? Their food tastes like shit! ( I know, I'm old)
Wait just a second they, serve food there too?!??!?!?!?!??!

FATJACK said:
With enough beer its all good besides we go for the stimulating and intellectual conversations with the staff.

Speaking of which we once had a conversation with a waitress there that wanted to be a nurse best part was she didn't know what a scrotum was so we told her it was a type of bus and asked her if she had ever rode one:D I wish it were made up but its a true story:rofl:

client called this morning have to work from 12 till 2 so i will call one of you fockers when i get cleared form here....drag butt so i will be able to make it.....if not to eat but atleast to say whatsss upppp.......

silverqc said:
client called this morning have to work from 12 till 2 so i will call one of you fockers when i get cleared form here....drag butt so i will be able to make it.....if not to eat but atleast to say whatsss upppp.......
I dont pick up Borden from the airport until 2 pm so everybody has time to get there.

Steve B. it was nice to meet you, hope the trip goes smooth and thanks again if you need any thing let me know.

Last edited:
Maaaan it was waaay cold out there yesterday to be taking many pictures.. Here's what I did get though..

OSO buzzing. This is.. THIS is what happens with too much dark Texas beer..
BordenGTG001.jpg

And THIS is what happenes when..... well :dontknow: ya.. ya know what? I can't explain this..
BordenGTG004.jpg

Borden and his new honey, Cousin It.. HAHA No really she didn't want to be photographed, but she's a blue-eyed hottie (you GO Borden:top:). And there's BigIke and his lovely wife in the back ground.
BordenGTG002.jpg

And here's the crew.. HAHA look at silverqc on the left trying to figure out the bro-mance going on between OSO and Ike.. This just proves that when it's cold enough............. Well, you know.
BordenGTG005.jpg

Borden's new sled..
BordenGTG006.jpg

BordenGTG007.jpg

BordenGTG009.jpg

BordenGTG010.jpg

Wish, I could have been there, looks like you guys had fun.....and I see James fixed his name on the banner.

We got home around 10 this morning. ran into a lot of traffic around beaumont. it was donw to 1 lane in construction and backed up for miles. gonna catch a nap for a bit. the car drove great. Thanks for everything James. it was a pleasure to meet all of you. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back