• phxpoolguy

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • ralphie

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes more than a built motor, besides, I got a bag full off nitrous jets, lol.

Steve will take that bet.:D

Seriously, I'm really gonna try and make it, I bought a Suburban that can tow a trailer specifically for that trip. I'm really gonna try and make it happen, I had a lot of projects to tie up, fixed and sold the El Camino, rebuilt the Dakota motor, did a bunch of shit to wifes car, buying the 17 year old his first car tomorrow. Time to spend time and money on my rustbucket once again, lol.

I'm staying at somebodies house in Florida fuckers, I expect some hospitality if I drive that far, lol.

I need to park my trailer and truck somewhere near PCB, if we can make it. We can drive to the coast after PCB, if all goes well.

phxpoolguy said:
I need to park my trailer and truck somewhere near PCB, if we can make it. We can drive to the coast after PCB, if all goes well.

I know Paul (amtrucker) and Travis (emtsrt), live near there. Maybe get with them and see if you can leave your truck and trailer there, while u go to Disney. And I agree with Chris, I'll take ya. :D

I know Paul (amtrucker) and Travis (emtsrt), live near there. Maybe get with them and see if you can leave your truck and trailer there, while u go to Disney. And I agree with Chris, I'll take ya. :D

Steve you might get a free trip to Disney.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back