JEEP SRT8

Heart Attack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this morning I got up to go to work (4am) and while I was a stop light a jeep srt8 pulls up and talks shit to me. He takes me off the dig and I catch up and pass him up, then when we both took a curve he was GONE and I couldn't catch up to find him.

So this morning I got up to go to work (4am) and while I was a stop light a jeep srt8 pulls up and talks shit to me. He takes me off the dig and I catch up and pass him up, then when we both took a curve he was GONE and I couldn't catch up to find him.

AWD, he's gonna destroy ya from a dig and i'm sure you had to slow down a lot more than he did when u went into that curve. Bet it was fun though.:rock:

You need the nos.:D

Tranny should be done within the next day or so. Will be going in soon and will be updating.

LOL i bet the tranny will be going in soon LOL

opppps forgot we were talking trucks here...you being from Biami that is :)

If he walked off on you from a roll he wasn't stock. Thought your transmission was fried?

If he walked off on you from a roll he wasn't stock. Thought your transmission was fried?

Yeah the jeeps are best to catch from a roll. i have been trying to get my friend to run me from a roll, his best was a 11.21

nope not me, i was looking for upgrade soon though

Ahh, Ramdude what kinda trap speed did he run,I'd think if he ran 11.2 that even from a roll he's gonna walk away from you. A guy down here used to have a jeep with bolt ons and on street tires he'd stomp me in the 1/4 but my mph was higher, with slicks it was almost dead even.

after owning both off the line the jeep will eat the 10 alive but after 80 the jeep loses its pull and thats the strength of the 10 is after 75-80 in my opinion it starts pulling like a freight train

SRT Dude said:
LOL i bet the tranny will be going in soon LOL

opppps forgot we were talking trucks here...you being from Biami that is :)

You sure do talk a lot about that. It's cool if ya swing that way. I like ya anyway

Ahh, Ramdude what kinda trap speed did he run,I'd think if he ran 11.2 that even from a roll he's gonna walk away from you. A guy down here used to have a jeep with bolt ons and on street tires he'd stomp me in the 1/4 but my mph was higher, with slicks it was almost dead even.

I'll ask him when he gets back for the slip.

He raced a almost bone stock jeep from a roll, and almost lost :confused:

I know if you catch them from a roll, better chance than from a dig LOL

I raced my other friend, and we were neck and neck the whole way.

he had a diablo tuner, and b-woody intake, minus rear seat.

I had intake, catback, and roe TB.

Now from a roll I will crush his jeep, with more mods being done to the truck.

We will video it if you want us too ? I don't care If I loose its all fun to me. :D

he got me from the dig, i caught up and passed him, then we hit a curve and i lost. that thing can hug the curve easily

Not saying it's for everyone but you should have shot his tires out then you win no matter what ha ha get that jackass next time and maybe bump him off the road instead. Just brainstorming trying to help lol:D:D:D

Yeah the jeeps are best to catch from a roll. i have been trying to get my friend to run me from a roll, his best was a 11.21

That must be one hell of an upgraded jeep the srt8 jeep that was in the truckin magazine throwdown challenge just 2 months ago had a vortech v3 supercharger and zex nitrous system with custom tune by SoCal Tuning putting down 520 whp and it "only" ran an 11.92 quarter. No offense but I would assume someone is talking there numbers up a bit to you. Soooo go beat that ass :bike:

i found the same guy today, it seems that he wanted to take me on the highway, big mistake, he was easily defeated as i was going 140+ mph, guess he got scared and backed off

Back