JEEP SRT8

That must be one hell of an upgraded jeep the srt8 jeep that was in the truckin magazine throwdown challenge just 2 months ago had a vortech v3 supercharger and zex nitrous system with custom tune by SoCal Tuning putting down 520 whp and it "only" ran an 11.92 quarter. No offense but I would assume someone is talking there numbers up a bit to you. Soooo go beat that ass :bike:

no it runs them times, I have seen it.

he has alot of stuff done to it. We just wanna run from a roll thats all.

I gotta tell ya you might loose but unless he is running a huge shot of nitrous I just don't see it. If 520 whp runs an 11.92 then your friend must be well over 600 to the wheels. All wheel drive is an advantage to 60 but after that it's a disadvantage due to weight. If you look at the srtcherokee.com website the guys running those times have major n/a builds or are upgraded superchargers or nitrous or both. I think you have a chance personally or his rig must have way more then basic mods which you didn't say. So for a better comparison what is done to his vehicle any ideas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S66GqzyNPrk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Tony at Atco - YouTube[/ame]

there is one of the guys from his forum.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVvxdDzYeK8&feature=youtube_gdata_player]My Edited Video - YouTube[/ame]

here is my buddys, video sucks. but there you go.

he is supercharged, No N2O at all ever.

I gotta tell ya you might loose but unless he is running a huge shot of nitrous I just don't see it. If 520 whp runs an 11.92 then your friend must be well over 600 to the wheels. All wheel drive is an advantage to 60 but after that it's a disadvantage due to weight. If you look at the srtcherokee.com website the guys running those times have major n/a builds or are upgraded superchargers or nitrous or both. I think you have a chance personally or his rig must have way more then basic mods which you didn't say. So for a better comparison what is done to his vehicle any ideas.

My buddy's jeep went 12.26@109 with just bolt ons a tune and all the seats(except the driver seat) taken out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back