Jegs Mopar upgrades...

man, a set of headers, a bit of wirin probably to the truck puter, fuel pump up grade, a good tune & :burnout::burnout::burnout::rock:

An 800 HP Viper crate engine only cost $40,000.??? What a deal. Did I miss the part about a guarantee? With the price our 10's are going for you could go buy two more 10's & have a different one in your three truck garage. I still trying to get traction on 500HP.

$40,000 for an 800hp motor seems INSANE. Unless that includes the price of sexy lady mechanics to put it in...that's possibly the stupidest thing I have seen as far as price per HP goes. Who buys that? $40k and 800hp? Am I missing something here?

'Moe

Has anyone here bought there header/intake package? Sure does look purty.

If that picture is accurate that's a GEN IV and if that's the case you're going to have some serious exhaust issues. Gen III exhaust doesn't fit Gen IV ...

The only thing I see Gen III on that page is the GEN III upgrade kit which has a new intake, and heads among other bits and pieces -- also stupid pricing --. Again, you'll have some serious exhaust issues.

--CC

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back