Jeremiah Daniel

BurntRubber

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Born November 15th @ 6:29pm. 6#7oz.:rock: :rock:

My wife and I got a call Tuesday afternoon that a mother had given birth at a hospital near us and was placing the baby for adoption. We brought him home last night...Baby is doing well!!!!!

My first son! My 2 daughters are loving it, as well as my wife. We had to go out and buy everything last night...man diapers are expensive, haha.

It took about 22 months for the entire adoption process. We never met the mother. I know some were following the adoption thread so i figured I would put the anouncement seperate!

God is good!

BurntRubber said:
Born November 15th @ 6:29pm. 6#7oz.:rock: :rock:

My wife and I got a call Tuesday afternoon that a mother had given birth at a hospital near us and was placing the baby for adoption. We brought him home last night...Baby is doing well!!!!!

My first son! My 2 daughters are loving it, as well as my wife. We had to go out and buy everything last night...man diapers are expensive, haha.

It took about 22 months for the entire adoption process. We never met the mother. I know some were following the adoption thread so i figured I would put the anouncement seperate!

God is good!
Congrats man.:rock:

thanks guys!

yep Larry, i need it this year to! Its federal though right, doesn't cover FICA?

BurntRubber said:
thanks guys!

yep Larry, i need it this year to! Its federal though right, doesn't cover FICA?

You may be eligible for a tax credit of up tp $13,170.....credit is dollar for dollar income tax credit....can be carried forward also..does not reduce self employment tax..

^^^the total cost for the adoption is going to be about $18k so the credit would definitly help.

I guess a QC is back in order, now that we are a family of 5! maybe I can talk my wife into the TT QC thats floating around...

Hey, Carlo....!

Sorry to come so late to the party.

Congratulations to you and yours on this blessed occasion.

Tim & Lynette

You and your family are so blessed!

Congrats on your son

I'm sure I will see you soon. Seeya Carlo

Nice Carlo, glad to see it all worked out for you and your family. It takes a very special person and accompanying family to adopt and love a child. What an awesome accomplishment and congrats on your boy!:bike:

thanks guys! :coffee: much needed, hahaha

if I text someone a picture can they post it up here?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back