Jerry Reed is dead :(

The only thing more sad is that Jerry's name got misspelled in the title of his RIP thread.
(And that it's remained that way for so damn long)

R.I.P. Mr. Reed.
I was certainly a fan.

Kevan said:
The only thing more sad is that Jerry's name got misspelled in the title of his RIP thread.

R.I.P. Mr. Reed.
I was certainly a fan.

I don't think titles are changeable.....

I also don't think the misspelling of his name was quite as sad as his death..... not close.

I ignored it, not wishing to be too pissy when at least someone took the effort to commemorate his passing.

But...... In deference to Kevan, I'd think that Jerry would've wanted them to at least spell his name right.....

Kevan said:

R.I.P. Mr. Reed.
I was certainly a fan.
corrected.

I watched a special on Jerry Reed this weekend. It was on the Great American Country channel. It had interviews with him in 04 and 06. He said that Chet Atkins got him the start he needed in the business. Also he said out of all the awards he ever won the most gratifying time in his life was the two years he served his country in the Army.

I just want to express my joy in D seeing a misspelled word and not calling me on it! :)

we've come so far in such a short time :) :) :) :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back