Jet chip ram srt10 2004 - 2006

JET CHIPS ARE TRASH! Please re-read the entire post. Not trying to be rude but don't wanna see you burn cash on something that does not work. Jet Chips are notorious for magazine ads with big hp/tq claims. Stick with the SCT or get a custom tune.

Can the jet chip be stacked with the sct?

I tried not to laugh but I couldn't keep a straight face after reading that one:D

Yes! I did this and instantly dropped 1200-1500 pounds off my truck. It's the best mod eva!!:D

I had a jet chip on my chevy i didnt notice any diff except that my truck ran richer I always smelled like a got off a quad after driving that truck

I had a JET on my 2000 Focus and it did absolutely nothing for performance.

You'd be surprised. I still own that car, trying to sell it, but it ran a best of 12.8 on a 125 shot and DRs.

I wouldn't be surprised, I would be downright heartbroken. And I wouldn't post about it in the racing section either!

I wouldn't be surprised, I would be downright heartbroken. And I wouldn't post about it in the racing section either!

Heartbroken that I wasted my teenage years making an econobox fast? If that's the case that makes 2 of us, the things I could have done with that money...... :D

Heartbroken that I wasted my teenage years making an econobox fast? If that's the case that makes 2 of us, the things I could have done with that money...... :D
No, I would be heartbroken that you just outran me in your econobox! You spent your highschool money better than I did.

No, I would be heartbroken that you just outran me in your econobox! You spent your highschool money better than I did.

I won't ask what you spent your high school money on, unless you are offering up the details... :D I was contemplating parting the car out and v8 swapping it. A company called Kugel Komponents makes a bolt in kit to convert it.

Kugel Komponents, Quality Komponents Since 1969

I won't ask what you spent your high school money on, unless you are offering up the details... :D I was contemplating parting the car out and v8 swapping it. A company called Kugel Komponents makes a bolt in kit to convert it.

Kugel Komponents, Quality Komponents Since 1969

I bought food. You don't want to know the whole story, lol.

That V8 kit is slick! But, I'm thinking your bullet proof 4 cylinder with nitrous was probably the best combination for that chassis.

On a positive note, I think we totally derailed this thread :D

I bought food. You don't want to know the whole story, lol.

That V8 kit is slick! But, I'm thinking your bullet proof 4 cylinder with nitrous was probably the best combination for that chassis.

On a positive note, I think we totally derailed this thread :D

We absolutely did derail this thread, they do have a kit to do a terminator drivetrain too. 390hp in a 2500lb. car would be a little rocket!! :D Anyway, back on point. I wouldn't spend money on another JET product.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back