Jet chip ram srt10 2004 - 2006

From the jet chip website

Part #: 90024S

The JET Performance Module for Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep vehicles is a JET exclusive. Dynamic Spectrum Tuning provides power gains across the entire power band-not just at full throttle. Point by point air/fuel ratio, ignition advance and various other tuning points provide performance gains of up to 25 horsepower. Improves throttle response, acceleration and low end torque. Simple, plug-in installation in less than 30 minutes. More Details Installation Instructions

Stage 2-Designed for the performance enthusiast, the Stage 2 features more aggressive programming to make the most horsepower and torque available. Fuel and timing curves are extensively modified for peak performance and drivability. Requires use of 91 octane fuel, 180 degree thermostat and free flow exhaust. Also works well with aftermarket intake systems, mass air sensors, TBI spacers, etc.

PRICE: US$329.95

I have heard that jet chips are a rip off, and really don't do any tuning at all.

Had one on a dakota with the 4.7l in it once. Didn't notice much gain but my mpg went up by about 2-3. Trans shifted a little firmer as well. For the $ I would recommend SCT all day long.

Doesn't appear to be a listing for the QC ....

I have heard that jet chips are a rip off, and really don't do any tuning at all.

The Jet on our first SRT8 didn't have any effect on performance or MPG. I had buddy's with negative experiences with Jet chips prior to that. I would not buy another.

yeah have heard some vehicles they help but the srt's from what i understand they are worth more as a paper weight.

My ex girlfriend is best friends with the owners daughter, He lives litterally 3 minutes from me and JET performance shop is about 5 minutes from me. I had him do a reflash for me on my Lexus and it was GARBAGE! Had a few friends buy chips from there chevy and fords and there ALL garbage!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back