JMB CAI/CC

Gustafsson64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received my intake and cach can from JMB, Looking at the hosing and connector/tubing.....is this stuff heat resistant? looks as if it will melt LOL not impressed I will def be switching to steel hosing later on.

Thoughts on tubing?

I've had no problem with my catch can hose. Hmmm....that doesn't sound right! :D

had the same wonderin when i got mine.
easy 80K on it, no probs:rock::rock::rock:

2,000 miles in 72 hours on mine. The boot between the tube & throttle body was missing the 1/2" hole for the IAT sensor when I got it. Also had to reinstall everything correctly after I paid motors plus to fuck it up. I mean put it on. Lol
Other than that everything is good.

Just received my intake and cach can from JMB, Looking at the hosing and connector/tubing.....is this stuff heat resistant? looks as if it will melt LOL not impressed I will def be switching to steel hosing later on.

Thoughts on tubing?

How heat resistant do you want products to be ?
It wont get any hotter than approx. 180 °F in that area.
Normal plastic hoses easily withstand that kind of heat.
Just think about the Isolation stuff, you have around your harnesses in your engine bay. Most of that stuff is cheap PVC. Just saying.

From look Point of view, i agree, i would Change to some stainless stell hose or something else...

Have fun with the product, it works perfectly !

well, I went to install the system and I got it all on and decided to not use it. I just don't like it. It works but not for me. Im gonna stick with the K&N Kit....

Any buyers? I am gonna list it for sell for cheaper

CAI/Catch can complete set. Cherry red with silver base. (a deep red basically) awesome looking

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back