JMB CANDY BLUE ON MY CE

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just recieved justins candy blue powder coated valve cover, throttle cable bracket, and t-stat housing and they look great!!!!!!!!!

that is BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!

Damn Justin, nice job man. that should be required for all CE's and the 50 limited edition 2004 ones too.

that does look awesome! great color choice.

would any color go good with a RED truck?? other than more red??? when i do my heads i wouldnt mind doing some parts on mine as well.. but what would be a good match with a red truck and please dont say lime green LOL... looks intersting but not for me..

Reminds me of the 50 VCA Specials they made in o4........simply gorgeous. Great mod!!!:rock:

All you need is the DC computor flash dude and your hot rod is complete!!!!:burnout:

patrick

Last edited:
Damn bro, that looks great! I'll be calling Justin for some things for my CE as soon as my next overtime check comes in! :D

:rock:

Very nice! My 'Cuda is that colour (very, very close) at present but it'll be a triple black car when complete. However, since it's a nice shade, the best blue I have ever seen (I'm not a big blue car person), we'll be restoring Dad's 'Cuda that shade. The 'Cudas current shade is called: "Kandy Oriental Blue" is it exactly the same shade as yours (maybe you left a word out?) :dontknow: It changes from dark to light where ever you move, very striking, nice job.

:)

Attachments

• Madeline1.jpg
    Madeline1.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 45

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details