JMB catch can and intake routing questions...

Hahahahah I just did a quick google search for online filter and that's what came up so I use it as example. My question was answer as I was curious about the functionality of a catch can compare to an inline filter.

Sometimes gooooooogle can be the enemy of common sense. The scary part is goooooooogle thinks they know everything about everyone. The fact that your result was that......scary

That thing is for compressed air @90to150psi. No naturally aspirated engine will get even close to that. My JMB unit works like a charm.

You know, it's not so much as "cheap" why I was asking the question but more about functionally and purpose of the can and difference between a device that does basically the same thing on an air compressor, but thanks for the answers ;)

You know, it's not so much as "cheap" why I was asking the question but more about functionally and purpose of the can and difference between a device that does basically the same thing on an air compressor, but thanks for the answers ;)

There is no such thing as a dumb question:burnout:

Welcome

thewelshm

Still a little confused

Hey all just bought my dream truck I've been waiting 6 years to own! 04 black RC. Anyways going back to the original question. It seems to me that the only lines that go into the catch can are the two under the throttle body. I've owned catch cans on my previous vehicles R/T challenger and SRT jeep, and those catch cans had two separate in and out lines. It looks like the JMB only has an IN line and no out line. Am I missing something here?

Hey all...I just wanted to be double sure this is right. Yes I searched every thread on here without finding a definitive answer.
Quick and to the point? Is this right? The directions were pretty vague and there wasn't a single...even hand drawn diagram...to base all the instructions off of. I'm not a mechanic but I do almost all of my performance stuff myself. This shoukd have been a breeze but I just felt with the fact that there were a few parts left over that I may be missing something. Anyway...here is what I got.

Thanks all!!
When you used the cap to cap off under the manifold did you just use a zip tie to secure the cap? I cant seem to really get it tight enough and its such a tight space to work in.

A zip tie works as a cheap hose clamp. Just installed one on my breather hose that popped off.

Used a hose sealant and a tie wrap. Should be good to goooooooo .

Back