JMB DOES IT AGAIN!

Black1 said:
DAMN!!!!..... Now I really wish I woulda got the Crinkle-Black. :( :eek: That looks FKN' SWEEEET Beyond Words, my friend! :rock: :rock: :rock:

If you need someplace to put all that stuff on, just come on over! I got all the stuff right here! :rock: Free Steak on the grill included! ;) ( I'll split the liquor bill with ya. :D )

I don't know about that one...I've seen his last ABC Liquors bill. :D

Hey Mutt,don't forget I've got a present for you at the house !!:rock:

pics will come soon, i have a ton of stuff to do. I have to:

install all of the JMB stuff
install the hood and lower billet grills
make/install center console
install door panels
tool and install lower seat flaps
mount seat switch
install the sirius radio (thanks patrick!)
install porcelin shifter insert, hazard button and valve stems (sneaky pete)
paint front calipers
give the truck a good cleaning and i will be done...
the only thing left on my wish list is a complete exhaust system and install NO2, then my truck will be complete! ..................................

....for now:D

MUTT said:
is it black? does it come in a pair?

YUP !!!!And I'm gonna make you even sicker,I've got to go pick up some Billet Shtuff in the morning !!!!He hasn't got everything done as he screwed up his back,but waite 'till you see !!!!!!!!:D

MUTT said:
pics will come soon, i have a ton of stuff to do. I have to:

install all of the JMB stuff
install the hood and lower billet grills
make/install center console
install door panels
tool and install lower seat flaps
mount seat switch
install the sirius radio (thanks patrick!)
install porcelin shifter insert, hazard button and valve stems (sneaky pete)
paint front calipers
give the truck a good cleaning and i will be done...
the only thing left on my wish list is a complete exhaust system and install NO2, then my truck will be complete! ..................................

This is so awesome!! I am so jealous!! :rock: :rock:

I tried to get Justin to powdercoat my valve covers as well. He just hasn't got back with me on it yet. I wonder why.:dontknow:

call him he was on vacation the other week. but he answers the phone every time i call.

Venom Power said:
I tried to get Justin to powdercoat my valve covers as well. He just hasn't got back with me on it yet. I wonder why.:dontknow:

Shit I forgot we were supposed to do a sample for you. I'll get on it right away, sorry Bro its been stupid around here,
Justin

JMB Justin said:
Shit I forgot we were supposed to do a sample for you. I'll get on it right away, sorry Bro its been stupid around here,
Justin

lookin good justin!! On a side note, any word on my paxton hoses? Just curious if you have any updates. I may have to get more stuff from ya :rock:

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
lookin good justin!! On a side note, any word on my paxton hoses? Just curious if you have any updates. I may have to get more stuff from ya :rock:

I'll shoot you a PM, they came in earlier this week.
Justin

DAMN MUTT,NOW I CAN SEE WHY YOU DID'NT HAVE MONEY TO BUY
MY OLD WHEEL.STILL GOT IT IF INTERESTED.

Hey Mutt,are you smilin yet ???You will be when you see what I've got !!!:rock: Didn't get everything yet,but what I do have........WHOLLY CHITT does this look awesome,you're gonna drool all over yourself !!!!!! Tom said it'll probably be a week or two before he gets everything done,including yours !!!! I'll try and get some pics tonight after work !!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back