Reaction score
Took 2 seconds to put on and look great hit up justin at JMB for some:rock:
EMBLEMS+001.jpg

EMBLEMS+002.jpg

EMBLEMS+003.jpg

EMBLEMS+004.jpg

For all you haters :evil:

07+z06+001.jpg

Looks awsome man, I plan on ordering some myslef. I like the z06 too...

had that thing for a few years lol i dont even use it everyone else does:D

Srt-BoZ said:
Took 2 seconds to put on and look great hit up justin at JMB for some:rock:
EMBLEMS+001.jpg

EMBLEMS+002.jpg

EMBLEMS+003.jpg

EMBLEMS+004.jpg

For all you haters :evil:

07+z06+001.jpg

Do you remove the factory ram and put it in its place?? It looks awesome I want one!!:rock:

yea its actually on a plate, it comes off with some heat. then you clean up the glue and thats it. contact justin at JMB for the emblems:rock:

Srt-BoZ said:
yea its actually on a plate, it comes off with some heat. then you clean up the glue and thats it. contact justin at JMB for the emblems:rock:

My "Ram" head popped right off, but I am having a hell of a time, getting that black plate off.....how much heat did you use.....and is that plastic plate connected to anything under the hood???

i used a highdryer instead of making a circle pattern with it, put it face down right in the middle of the emblem plate for a few minutes mine literally came right off, to help things i took a flat head with a rag on the top and popped it off. no its not connect under the hood

Well I finally got mine on....After getting it off, I realized what made it so hard to get it off.....there was about a half inch of glue under half the emblem.....the other half had almost none.....also under my ram emblem the paint is chipped in a few spots???:dontknow: WTF...:mad: ...
So needless to say....mine doesn't look so well.....Not because of the emblem...the emblem looks great....its the shit paint job Dodge did....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back