JMB Emblems are on!!!

Rockin Ronnie said:
Ive been trying to order stuff from Justin for a week but his freakin voicemail is full any ideas??

Thats because I have been on the phone with him ,,,,,,,,LOL

I called him today and he picked up the phone on the second ring and then took 30 min to explain in detail about his traction kits he offers......and yes I am going to have the qa1 and the mid shock waiting for me at the house when i get of this boat...... Then we will se if the L I race all the time can get me from a dig..... after I am done , I will have so much traction I might need wheelebars

its an actual emblem to answer ur question, it looks very good ive already had people come and say it looked nice. and what r u spending 15 k on lol?

bikertat said:
Well I finally got mine on....After getting it off, I realized what made it so hard to get it off.....there was about a half inch of glue under half the emblem.....the other half had almost none.....also under my ram emblem the paint is chipped in a few spots???:dontknow: WTF...:mad: ...
So needless to say....mine doesn't look so well.....Not because of the emblem...the emblem looks great....its the shit paint job Dodge did....

the plate is under the ram head u mean around the chrome ring? u can try a alittle bit of touch up paint.

Srt-BoZ said:
the plate is under the ram head u mean around the chrome ring? u can try a alittle bit of touch up paint.

Sorry...the factory plate had so much glue under it....only on the right side of the plate tho....very little under the left part of the factory plate....Yup, around the chrome ring of the ram head---there were about three places with chips....Do you know where I can get some touch up paint??? Those "chips" make my new and improved emblem from Justin look like crap...F'n paint chips:mad:

yea just go to the service area at ur dodge place and give them the paint code they should have a took up paint kit there or can order u one

Srt-BoZ said:
yea just go to the service area at ur dodge place and give them the paint code they should have a took up paint kit there or can order u one

Thanks....I'll definitely have to do that, cause it looks horrible....thanks again....

bikertat said:
Sorry...the factory plate had so much glue under it....only on the right side of the plate tho....very little under the left part of the factory plate....Yup, around the chrome ring of the ram head---there were about three places with chips....Do you know where I can get some touch up paint??? Those "chips" make my new and improved emblem from Justin look like crap...F'n paint chips:mad:

Just go to PEP Boys and some fire enging red touch up paint off the rack!!! :D LOL.... That's messed up huh?

SnakeBite said:
Just go to PEP Boys and some fire enging red touch up paint off the rack!!! :D LOL.... That's messed up huh?

:D It's like the moron at the factory hit my hood with the glue gun (in three different places), and then thought it would be funny to fill in the whole damn thing with glue...He probably figured **who gives a sh*t, not my truck**:mad:

yea it fills it right up looks stock, im really impressed with the fitament

I put mine on today, it looks great!!! Thank you Justin!!!

If anyone wants my BDIA one, let me know. We'll work something out on it...

Last edited:
How much are they guys???
Texas Yellow Fever said:
I put mine on today, it looks great!!! Thank you Justin!!!

If anyone want my BDIA one, let me know. We'll work something out on it...

Got mine on yesterday, but I was too embarrassed to take a picture of a filthy truck, so here it is after a little soap and water...I added a couple of side shots, just because I could...

Nice job on the emblems Justin, it fits and color matches perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF1141.JPG
    DSCF1141.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF1142.JPG
    DSCF1142.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF1146.JPG
    DSCF1146.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF1147.JPG
    DSCF1147.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 23
I'm a bit hinky about this emblem...I'm sure it'll void my powertrain warranty......:p ;) :dontknow: :D

D

Just actually got off the phone with Justin......Called the number and he answered on the 2nd ring...... No contact problems here budz....

Ordered the emblems ...(1) curved (black w/chrome) and (1) flat for the tailgate (black/chrome too).........

Screw the warranty....;)

BTW the curved ones are $75 and the flat ones are $60......

Justin's a nice guy.....you'll dig him.......

Django

good choice lol same thing i got and i love the look, ive had alot of people look:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back