JMB Holiday Sale, One Week Only 11/24-12/1 2014

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I'm going to do a holiday sale to celebrate a couple things. First off we moved into our new facility that we just finished building, Ill make a separate post with a couple pics if you haven't seen it on Facebook already. Also October marks our 10th year in business. We've done a lot of cool things, learned a lot and I have a lot on my mind for the near future. We are launching an entirely new state of the art website in the next couple weeks, and some cool projects this winter.

So the sale, if you know me you know I very rarely put stuff on sale. I am going to do a one week sale ending 11:59 Monday 12/1/2014. The website will not have any prices changed, you will get a refund within 1-2 business days if you order over the web. If you order over the phone obviously ill change it right then and there. I am getting setup with phone and stuff this week in the new shop, so if you cant get through, please please leave a voicemail and I will return your call, sorry for the hassle.

So the discount for Ram SRT-10 Stuff:
10% on:
Catch cans
Dress up covers
Cold air intakes
All exhaust
All line lock
Radiator pipes
JMB Grill kits
Billet jugs
Emblems
Fascia saver
Relocate coolant jug

5% on:
Supercharger kits
Qa1 shocks
Battery relocate kit
All suspension and traction
Towing kit
All powdercoating
All fuel system
Electric fan kit
Cams and valvetrain components

If you don't see it listed just ask. I am not discounting OEM parts since I dont make anything on them anyway.

Again this is one week only, no exceptions, no layaway. Thank you all very much for our continued support over the years, it is greatly appreciated.

10502499_930565420304790_4516715901149314191_n.jpg

Good luck with new shop Justin and thanks for all the help over the years!:rock:

Congrats on 10 years in business.

Justin, I just noticed your discounts. I will be calling you Monday morning to place my order. Thanks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back