JMB Traction Kit

blackmamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the JMB Traction kit today. Everything I have ordered from him is top notch. The kit works well. I can't wait to get drag tires and give it hell at the track. I also changed spark plugs, long overdue. But now the truck pulls hard and no wheel hop!!:burnout::rock:

Look on JMB Performance web site. It's very similar to the old Mopar traction kit. I have had Caltracs on other cars and did not want anything like that on my daily driver. It's a very simple and proven way to hook up a leaf spring setup!!

UIH,

I installed the JBM kit on my truck not to long ago. The kit was pretty easy to install and it does work. I did swap the JMB black snubbers with some ES red ones for the look. Same P/N just with an "R" on the end

IMG_5217.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

UIH,

I installed the JBM kit on my truck not to long ago. The kit was pretty easy to install and it does work. I did swap the JMB black snubbers with some ES red ones for the look. Same P/N just with an "R" on the end

IMG_5217.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just like that, but I used the black snubber instead of red.

UIH,

I got the red slapper bar bumpers from Summit Racing.

The black bumpers P/N 9-9143G and is what comes with the JMB traction kit. The Red P/N is 9-9134R.

They cost $30 plus shipping

I thought it was a cool color touch.

Butch

Last edited:
UIH,

I got the red slapper bar bumpers from Summit Racing.

The black bumpers P/N 9-9143G and is what comes with the JMB traction kit. The Red P/N is 9-9134R.

They cost $30 plus shipping

I thought it was a cool color touch.

Butch

Thanks, and I agree on the color touch. Ive replace most of the bushing with the Energy Suspension red so now I'll do these. Appreciate the part numbers.:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back