Joemags visit to Tator's Garage - Rare pics of truck.

TREKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe asked me to post these up for him. Permastar wheels!!!

Truck looks great, but with on 4000 miles on it, why shouldn't it?

The ride up... ;)
scan0001-2-1.jpg

Just kidding... Sorry, had to do it.... :D

TatorsGarage9.jpg

TatorsGarage.jpg

TatorsGarage10.jpg

TatorsGarage1.jpg

TatorsGarage2.jpg

TatorsGarage3.jpg

TatorsGarage4.jpg

TatorsGarage5.jpg

TatorsGarage6.jpg

TatorsGarage7.jpg

TatorsGarage8.jpg

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
rare sighting indeed:rock:

Not a bug or a bent fin in the radiator... Mag's bends them back in place after every drive. He also does a frame off cleaning every month. I'd say every oil change but should have only done one by now. I bet he's done at least 5.

Last edited:
Chuck Tator rules! :D I make the 100 mile trip just to have him work on my truck when need be.

TREKER said:
Not a bug or a bend fin in the radiator... Mag's bends them back in place after every drive. He also does a frame off cleaning every month. I'd say every oil change but should have only done one by now. I bet he's done at least 5.
Thanks Scott for posting the pics. And by the way, I do "comb" the radiator fins to keep them clean.:p :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
rare sighting indeed:rock:
Your oil lines are part of this magic, smarty pants.:p What's priceless is Chucks expression as the Hitman rolled up (first pic of him in the doorway). God, you could right a hundred captions.

Last edited:
Hey joe where did you get the permastar chome done?? Were they a exchange program ? ive been looking for a place around this area that offers it

Wow these are truly classic photographs. I guess my marketing efforts forTator worked. I have to check my World Points and see what I have accumulated to date:D

Last edited:
hcetzneb said:
Hey joe where did you get the permastar chome done?? Were they a exchange program ? ive been looking for a place around this area that offers it
No place around here. Had to ship to California. But the finish is bee- aaa -you- teeee- fullll!!!:rock: No exchange program that I know of. I bought these rims from a member here. My OEM's are coming off and going in the garage on a shelf. PS how do you pronounce "hcetzneb"?

Last edited:
nycstev said:
Wow these are truly classic photographs. I guess my marketing efforts forTator worked. I have to check my World Points and see what I have accumulated to date:D
I don't know about that Steve,..........when you started your marketing campaign, that's about when Chuck lost his Dodge dealership.:p

joemags54 said:
I don't know about that Steve,..........when you started your marketing campaign, that's about when Chuck lost his Dodge dealership.:p

You need to check in here more often :) I have been promoting and reccomending him since 07 when he first did the Roe Install

joemags54 said:
Your oil lines are part of this magic, smarty pants.:p What's priceless is Chucks expression as the Hitman rolled up (first pic of him in the doorway). God, you could right a hundred captions.
:) :) :)

nycstev said:
You need to check in here more often :) I have been promoting and reccomending him since 07 when he first did the Roe Install
Yes, I do need to check in here more often, so I can sign off in your "goodnight" thread..:p

joemags54 said:
PS how do you pronounce "hcetzneb"?
Its easy just read it backwards :p hope your going to post the after pics soon

Last edited:
hcetzneb said:
Its easy just read it backwards :p hope your going to post the after pics soon
Well at least I can pronounce that!!:D I can't wait to see the new wheels myself. Besides, there will be no other visual clues for the rest of the work I'm having done. I guess the oil lines. Brakes, thermostat and hydraulic upgrade, probably not.

Geeze, I have a sleek polished set of newly Permastar'd OEM wheels.. :dontknow: I don't know WHEN the heck I'm gonna finally decide to slap them on #1900. WOW, Joe's truck looks really clean..

OMG Joe!!! You actually DROVE it up there???:rock: :rock:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

FATJACK said:
OMG Joe!!! You actually DROVE it up there???:rock: :rock:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Yeah, do you believe it? I'm getting very daring. Can't wait to get it back.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back