Joemags visit to Tator's Garage - Rare pics of truck.

Question is, will he drive it back? ;) I think he will just encapsulate the truck in a time caspsule and will be found by aliens in perfect condition 10 millions years from now.

TREKER said:
Question is, will he drive it back? ;) I think he will just encapsulate the truck in a time caspsule and will be found by aliens in perfect condition 10 millions years from now.
Scott, you have a good sense of humor, thanks for the yuks good buddy.:rock:

Steve, you didn't believe me? You called Chuck to see if my truck was up there? :p Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful.........:D

joemags54 said:
Steve, you didn't believe me? You called Chuck to see if my truck was up there? :p Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful.........:D

What happened Joe? Steve called Tator to see if someone just photo shopped the pics?

TREKER said:
What happened Joe? Steve called Tator to see if someone just photo shopped the pics?
Chuck called this morning to give me an update on the work, and mentioned Steve called asking if my truck was there. He's probably looking for a commission or "da vig". :p :D

joemags54 said:
Chuck called this morning to give me an update on the work, and mentioned Steve called asking if my truck was there. He's probably looking for a commission or "da vig". :p :D
I think your funnin the truck is still in the garage:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I think your funnin the truck is still in the garage:D

LOL.... I knew something was fishy about those pics....

Joey and Paulie Walnuts at it again...

TatorsGarage10-1.jpg
2-9-2007ClfHa.jpg

joemags54 said:
Just buildn' my flyer miles:D .:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back