Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to start driving the wife's 02 GTI .:dontknow:

J.R.

Last edited:
Is your wife cute??

Nowwhat said:
what's wrong with almost 440rwhp...???:dontknow:
Well i guess i was looking for a little more. The N/A trucks even pulled more. Just thought with my mods. it would have done a little better? Stock QC 467.

J.R.

JRSVIPR said:
Well i guess i was looking for a little more. The N/A trucks even pulled more. Just thought with my mods. it would have done a little better? Stock QC 467.

J.R.

what do you mean the N/A trucks....?....you're a N/A truck...?.....there is no such animal as a 467 rwhp Stock QC.....get some mid pipes and a little tuning and presto....:rock:

Nowwhat said:
what do you mean the N/A trucks....?....you're a N/A truck...?.....there is no such animal as a 467 rwhp Stock QC.....get some mid pipes and a little tuning and presto....:rock:
Thanks Mike,But stock RC's pulled 455 hp.

J.R.

My stock RC only did 416/446. I see the graph now.

Dont forget about the varying types of dyno's. When I had my original reg cab the 416/446 was on a Dynojet. My Paxton RC did 535/543, but was on a Mustang dyno.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
My stock RC only did 416/446. I see the graph now.

Dont forget about the varying types of dyno's. When I had my original reg cab the 416/446 was on a Dynojet. My Paxton RC did 535/543, but was on a Mustang dyno.
Maybe it's all some kind of April fools joke.:dontknow:

J.R.

All the QC trucks tested that day were withing 1% of each other regardless of mods. all in the 465 HP and 550 Torque range or very close to that. Seemed a bit odd to be as I only remember seeing one RC beat those numbers, the first one tested of course ;)

Now you post the dyno....had no idea what you were talking about.

455 rwhp on a stock truck sounds very strong, i knew I should have gotten a RC.

I thought it was common knowledge that QC's are faster. (and have more power)

JRSVIPR said:

J.R.

maybe their torque converter was nicely absorbing all the extra power from the mods!

Furyous said:
All the QC trucks tested that day were withing 1% of each other regardless of mods. all in the 465 HP and 550 Torque range or very close to that. Seemed a bit odd to be as I only remember seeing one RC beat those numbers, the first one tested of course ;)

AWDisuzu said:
maybe their torque converter was nicely absorbing all the extra power from the mods!

That doesn't explain why they tested so much better then most of the RCs without torque converters :)

Nowwhat said:

We thought our truck would bring in 400 - 440 rwhp but here are our #'s. For a bone stock truck these are hig #'s.
We were hoping you would make it maybe next time.

dynotestB.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back