JRSVIPR's Dyno Pull

Several factors can impact dyno#'s:

Dyno Mfg type: Dynojet, Mustang
Dyno DA reference: Some dyno's dont use live, accurate correction values...Have seen static or people ballpark DA information.

The next area is the obvious one, some motors produce more hp than others. I have owned two 05 RC's with identical mods and the last truck produced 15-18hp more than my current one.

Some engines are closer in tolerances and balance than others. For example of you take an Arrow built motor with all OEM parts, it will produce 25-50 more hp than an engine that comes off of the Mopar assembly line.

The last thing is that people have posted Std #'s and or uncorrect #'s, which are almost always higher (unless in extreme heat) than SAE.

In the end, dont worry about everyone else's #'s. Use the dyno infomation as a reference and tool for your vehicle, not as a measure to everyone elses.

My stock numbers are in my sig. It seems that most of these trucks are very close exept for a few freaks...

mmmmtorque said:
Several factors can impact dyno#'s:

Dyno Mfg type: Dynojet, Mustang
Dyno DA reference: Some dyno's dont use live, accurate correction values...Have seen static or people ballpark DA information.

The next area is the obvious one, some motors produce more hp than others. I have owned two 05 RC's with identical mods and the last truck produced 15-18hp more than my current one.

Some engines are closer in tolerances and balance than others. For example of you take an Arrow built motor with all OEM parts, it will produce 25-50 more hp than an engine that comes off of the Mopar assembly line.

The last thing is that people have posted Std #'s and or uncorrect #'s, which are almost always higher (unless in extreme heat) than SAE.

In the end, dont worry about everyone else's #'s. Use the dyno infomation as a reference and tool for your vehicle, not as a measure to everyone elses.

It's not how much HP you got it's how you use it.
Long as it's not a lot more HP :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back