JTS bump steer kit brand new

MNSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new JTS billet bump steer correction kit that I don't plan on useing. Comes with instal instructions.

$225 shipped to the lower 48

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    921.7 KB · Views: 444
I still have mine in the box. Haven't installed them. Mainly because I don't want to pay for another alignment lol.

The LX and LC guys have been running them for years and love them, built by the same company. I don't see why more of us aren't using them. :dontknow:

The LX and LC guys have been running them for years and love them, built by the same company. I don't see why more of us aren't using them. :dontknow:

That's kind of what I thought and which is why I bought the kit. I just don't have enough of a bump steer problem to mess with it and I've had it laying around for long enough. I saw on Tony's site that he's out of stock so I figured I'd offer them up.

I am a new owner (and new member here) of a lowered 06 RC and will buy your kit @ asking price but have no clue how to send a PM. Let me know how we consummate

I am a new owner (and new member here) of a lowered 06 RC and will buy your kit @ asking price but have no clue how to send a PM. Let me know how we consummate
You'll need to have a few posts under your belt before you can PM. Start a thread in the correct section introducing yourself and you'll be there in no time :)

They are worth the money. I have one and used it worked great. For those that say they don't need it is because they haven't driven a truck with them. A bone stock truck would benefit from it. Simply look at the angle of the tie rod ends. My 2 cents

Going to need a set but that's down the road along with a few other things... Just getting started..

SRT2SLOW has a good used condition one as well for $160 shipped.

Just putting it out there cuz it sounds like this one is either sold or gonna get sold soon. So if anyone else still needs one, hit up E.

Last edited:
Never heard anything from the first guy, parts still available. If anyone is still interested shoot me a PM

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back