jts throttlebody installation

Yeah I did! It was the cruise control cable. Haven't ordered a new cable yet, but I will soon. On another note, the new Tb works awesome! When I push the gas, it's there! Almost a night and day difference in throttle response! I'm really enjoying the pulley and tb I got from tony! And he's pretty fast about helping someone in need to! Thanks for your help to!!

:rock::rock::rock:sweet:burnout::burnout::burnout:

looking at the cable diagram, I noticed a plastic housing at the tip of the cable, the broken cable dont have that long plastic piece on it. so im thinking it might the the kickback cable. anyone else see what im talking about?

I am almost positive your broken cable is the cruise control. The one closest to the TB is the throttle and the one next to it is the cruise. The kickdown has a big plastic piece on the end of it. Plus if you drove it your trans would be going bonkers if it was the kickdown not attached.

So you should be ok until you track down a cable, just no cruise control. No biggie.

I am almost positive your broken cable is the cruise control. The one closest to the TB is the throttle and the one next to it is the cruise. The kickdown has a big plastic piece on the end of it. Plus if you drove it your trans would be going bonkers if it was the kickdown not attached.

So you should be ok until you track down a cable, just no cruise control. No biggie.

It was the cruise control cable, stiil no new cable, but 2 small zip ties did a temporary fix!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back