JTS Venom Crank Pulley

blackmamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Pulley and belt showed up today!!!! Very nice quality and fast shipping.
Thanks Tony, I also need more stuff. I will order as I have the money.:rock:

got mine week or so ago.

almost too purdy to put on, almost:rock:

good mod:rock::burnout::rock:

Did you both get the raw finish? I'd want mine coated with something. The site says comes in multiple finishes but only gives the option for chrome.

Did you both get the raw finish? I'd want mine coated with something. The site says comes in multiple finishes but only gives the option for chrome.

yep just raw:rock:

did a before & after on the r.p.m.s @ the p/s pulley.

stock was right at 900. Stinker's pulley was right at 700 r.p.m.

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade here, but shouldn't we be promoting our Supporting vendors on the site??? You all do know that JTS is NO LONGER A SUPPORTING VENDOR here,I realize he has done lots for lots of people,but we're not going to have any vendors if we're not supporting the ones we have now!!!

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade here, but shouldn't we be promoting our Supporting vendors on the site??? You all do know that JTS is NO LONGER A SUPPORTING VENDOR here,I realize he has done lots for lots of people,but we're not going to have any vendors if we're not supporting the ones we have now!!!

JTS is a supporting vendor here. He just took his section off. I have all five pullys and they are damn good.

I am still a supporting vendor and I am still paid up for a few more months and may just reup again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Midnight runner has pulleys for all accessories. Is it just cause he has to be purdy:D, or is there noticable gains in doing so over just the crank?

Tony never STOP being a "Supporting Vender here" he asked that his section be removed...

even if he was not a supporting vender why not support him ?? we support ViperJEFF right ???? he not a supporting vender whats the differance ?

IMHO

Tony never STOP being a "Supporting Vender here" he asked that his section be removed...

even if he was not a supporting vender why not support him ?? we support ViperJEFF right ???? he not a supporting vender whats the differance ?

IMHO

Ok,I was unaware of that, I was just asking a question cause I've seen lots of others get harassed for promoting others that weren't supporting vendors, I'm not looking for a war, I wasn't aware that all the supporting vendors weren't listed and that some pulled their names off the list, that's all.

You bet we should......put your petty differences aside as hard as that seems for you to do and recognize a good upgrade when it comes along. You always rain on the parade and all he expect it from you....i also dont think you have a clue as to how much he has done for others and the amount of R&D time.......all of the JTSVP products are great....and thanks to your post I shall do my best to really promote em more :p:p:p

You bet we should......put your petty differences aside as hard as that seems for you to do and recognize a good upgrade when it comes along. You always rain on the parade and all he expect it from you....i also dont think you have a clue as to how much he has done for others and the amount of R&D time.......all of the JTSVP products are great....and thanks to your post I shall do my best to really promote em more :p:p:p

Promote away it doesnt make any difference to me and yeah I do have a clue,I have been around here alot longer then you have been!!:D:rock:,and your statement really makes no sense! "I dont recognize a good upgrade when it comes along?" Give your head a shake:drool:,I have more mods and upgrades done then the average SRT-10 owner!!:D .

IMHO

vendor....lol and im a mexican......anyway the only difference is Jeff does what he does because he has nothing else to do....Tony does this for a profit a business that pays taxes...and Viperjeff while he is a great guy he actually has a true passion for these trucks!!!!!

with no return...and to come back and say tony doesnt charge me or that or this ....bull**** its a business not a hobby for tony....a business can only run in the negative for three yrs then it becomes a hobby and you can no longer write it off.....and he has been in business longer then three yrs

pretty sure you can run in the hole for 5 years... but to each their own...

it doesn't matter... it's not any of our's company but his, so he can run it how he wants...

yep just raw:rock:

did a before & after on the r.p.m.s @ the p/s pulley.

stock was right at 900. Stinker's pulley was right at 700 r.p.m.
Thats a 22% underdrive. An underdrive pulley reduces parasitic powerloss by the percentage of underdrive. It takes on average 30 hp to spin a waterpump, powersteering pump, and alternator at 6000 rpm, the AC compressor is off at wot. Minimal parasitic powerloss from idler pulleys. A 22% reduction would save 6.6 hp at 6000 rpm and reduce proportionally at lower rpms. Not sure you could feel a seat of the pants difference on it, but if you coupled underdrive pulleys with a lightweight flywheel im sure the engine would rev faster.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back