JTS Venom Crank Pulley

actually all that talk still didnt make any sense my motor has never blown ...

different shops....yeah

(justins)

chassis shop:
kennedy race cars

Last edited by a moderator:
it just dont become your awesomness to get so upset dom? You are way to good a person to let one little guy get you so upset,must me the man love thing going on again :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this another scorched earth policy site.Seems it is one argument after another !:dontknow:

Is this another scorched earth policy site.Seems it is one argument after another !:dontknow:

nah man , jsut a couple dweebs that dont like the jtsvp thing boss, cant have everyone happy LOL

gotta have a few haters, good for biz , free advertisment:D they jsut dont realize how much they have helped:drool:

I jsut pop in to rile them up every now an then , its jsut to easy with the natives sometimes, gives us a good laugh here at the shop:marchmellow:

It's all good man.:D This is a good forum. Boys will be boys sometimes.

I have been a member here a while but never posted till i was reading that mess from truck of the month when some guy lost and started yelling he got cheated ,Hope this is not what this place is about .:don't know:
I have been on other sites that basically imploded on this same trash talking crap .There is always someone who pushes it way to far ,like this thread is becoming .

Last edited:
oh, and so nazi dan dont get all tore up lets stay on track:D

the underdrive pullies come complete, new stainless bolts, new belt, and they will work with an ati pully or oem pully, hmm our own invention, how inventionating lOLOL

but ya'll get up ten folk and we'll have a group deal if yuns want:D but someoen will have to let me know, I get bored here real quick, sorry my bad:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back