JTS Venom Crank Pulley

I have been a member here a while but never posted till i was reading that mess from truck of the month when some guy lost and started yelling he got cheated ,Hope this is not what this place is about .:don't know:
I have been on other sites that basically imploded on this same trash talking crap .There is always someone who pushes it way to far ,like this thread is becoming .

There is more good here then bad here. If you need help with your 10 the guys here can help you out.

There is more good here then bad here. If you need help with your 10 the guys here can help you out.

man dont lie to this guy, LOL this place has lost all respect, you can come on here and call someone a jackass and nobody cares! LOL

dissrespect there woman, nobody cares

dissrespect a vendor , nobody cares

dissrespect them selves nobody cares

curse call someone a **** head, nobody cares, no delete, no edit badabing

chris you my man are a goober head:D

man dont lie to this guy, LOL this place has lost all respect, you can come on here and call someone a jackass and nobody cares! LOL

dissrespect there woman, nobody cares

dissrespect a vendor , nobody cares

dissrespect them selves nobody cares

curse call someone a **** head, nobody cares, no delete, no edit badabing

chris you my man are a goober head:D

Thats not good ,Funny ,but not good :(

Thats not good ,Funny ,but not good :(

LOL no its not good boss, thats why I jsut drop in once in awhile , used to be a cool place boss, but alot of folk have left, I think Joe even said it today, the place just has no respect no more, too bad too,

but its all good, there is a huge ring of friends that roll about, jsut jump on in the ring boss

Hey tony, create a thread for that group buy on pulleys, so you can advertise it how you want. Put me first on the list.

Hey tony, create a thread for that group buy on pulleys, so you can advertise it how you want. Put me first on the list.

tell ya what Jeff, I will let you head that up, let me figure up a price boss, I will shoot it to ya ..................er ............uh ........somehwere LOLOL , here there you will get a message somewhere:D

we jsut had some free time to play a little today and actually our sides are hurting from laughing so much and well to be honest we are out of beer and pizza, time to make another run, but

will shoot you the info and let you steam roll it if ya want to boss, hell I trust ya man!:D

sorry fellas, were outta beer, so gotta make a run LOL

its been fun for sure, :D nazi dan will have a clean up in isle 7 soon LOLOL

but I am sure most of ya'll can enjoy domathinas replies as I am sure he will have more man lust left to give:D

dam why I gotta be so sexy the fellas even follow me around ?:marchmellow::marchmellow:

will hit you up later Jeff!

i would like to be on list .I know I'm not in you guys man love club but i could use the pulleys;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back