JTS Venom Crank Pulley

i would like to be on list .I know I'm not in you guys man love club but i could use the pulleys;)

Man love club ?!? You must be talking about Dom and his crew ......

Go fast parts we can hook you up no problem

great screen name "br549":rock::rock::rock::D

Last edited:
might be showin my age, but i do, lmao:rock::rock:

LMAO:rock::rock::rock: yep he was:rock:

i'm a pickin & i'm a grinnin:rock:

dam, lmao

i did not say that he does but he is making money.....that is the difference between him and viper jeff

So whats your point. He has more passion for these trucks than most here. Whats wrong with him making money? You act like it pisses you off because his business is growing. Get over yourself and grow up.

So whats your point. He has more passion for these trucks than most here. Whats wrong with him making money? You act like it pisses you off because his business is growing. Get over yourself and grow up.

lol , my wife had some moron type a review on her store saying that , the prices were to high because she was buying things and selling them for a profit.. and was all pissed off lol...

do people now days have any sense at all?? they have no compression of how a business works..

Viper aka chris aka Tony's puppet said there was NO difference between what viper Jeff. And what tiny does and all I said was tiny makes a profit and viper Jeff does it because he has nothing else to do. I own a very successful business I know it's about making money I'm not mad at anyone for making money. I will see all of you girls in panama and we will see who has nuts and who does not. I assure you most every single one if you here will tuck tail like the true ladies you are.

i'll keep the left side of the bed warm:D

hump.gif

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back