JTS Venom Crank Pulley

Viper aka chris aka Tony's puppet said there was NO difference between what viper Jeff. And what tiny does and all I said was tiny makes a profit and viper Jeff does it because he has nothing else to do. I own a very successful business I know it's about making money I'm not mad at anyone for making money. I will see all of you girls in panama and we will see who has nuts and who does not. I assure you most every single one if you here will tuck tail like the true ladies you are.

Its gonna be bracket racing and you are gonna get beat!!!

Viper aka chris aka Tony's puppet said there was NO difference between what viper Jeff. And what tiny does and all I said was tiny makes a profit and viper Jeff does it because he has nothing else to do. I own a very successful business I know it's about making money I'm not mad at anyone for making money. I will see all of you girls in panama and we will see who has nuts and who does not. I assure you most every single one if you here will tuck tail like the true ladies you are.

505'sfastest****eater aka Dom aka justin's bitch - if you think jeff is not making a profit your dumber then you type.

come on down to panama ......... i dont think you will show up but who knows

Its gonna be bracket racing and you are gonna get beat!!!

Ahh, come on jack, that's not fair. We all know Dom can't drive. He even admited it. Not sure he understands how bracket racing works. Then when you beat him, we are all stuck listening to him try to compete by weighing wallets, comparing dyno sheets, or measuring *****es.

When he loses those, he won't be able to get defensive behind a keyboard and say "show up to the gtg and ill kick your ass." My best guess is once he's around a bunch of people that he truely knows doesn't like him or want to put up with his sh!t in person, he's going to be as calm as a kitten.

As Forest Gump says, "that's all I got to say about tha-at."

Ahh, come on jack, that's not fair. We all know Dom can't drive. He even admited it. Not sure he understands how bracket racing works. Then when you beat him, we are all stuck listening to him try to compete by weighing wallets, comparing dyno sheets, or measuring *****es.

When he loses those, he won't be able to get defensive behind a keyboard and say "show up to the gtg and ill kick your ass." My best guess is once he's around a bunch of people that he truely knows doesn't like him or want to put up with his sh!t in person, he's going to be as calm as a kitten.

As Forest Gump says, "that's all I got to say about tha-at."

lol ok sixhead

dude your 4ft shut up hahaha

Lol dom, never suprising me. Like i said, we have to hear about your money every thread. Let it go man.

i didnt say anything about money....you are the only one worried about it...you must be sad that you are 4ft and broke ahahhahaah.....more oics of your wife please!!!!!!!!she is taller then you in all the ones that i have seeen!!!!!!!

hmmm she looks good!!!!

Man love club ?!? You must be talking about Dom and his crew ......

Go fast parts we can hook you up no problem

go fast have you even raced your truck in the last 4 yrs...hahahaahah its such a piece of crap it cant even pass inspection ahhahahahaha more pics of your truck....with your wife in them hmmmmm

Dom, Use the "multiquote" button, and think about what you are going to say before you reply. Give it up, You are never going to get your post count higher than tony's, even with these useless posts.

go fast have you even raced your truck in the last 4 yrs...hahahaahah its such a piece of crap it cant even pass inspection ahhahahahaha more pics of your truck....with your wife in them hmmmmm

your tryin to get under my skin ?? not going to work, piece of crap ? hahaha i still own a 10 unlike you all you have is a gutted bucket of bolts POS looks like ****s with everything thats been done and only running 10.01? lmao

take it to another shop see if they can figure it out and get it running right post up another video of your 1600 hp monster running 10 sec hahahahaha

my truck - ill run 10 sec no problem, inspection issues has nothing to do with the performance of the truck or the parts on it has to do with the SCT programer - and i dont have to pass instection anymore just an FYI

your right i prob have not ran my truck in about 4 years - but then again i dont have ne thing to prove unlike you - i was happy with my time running on NOS and ill be happy with my time running my current setup

i built my truck for me no one else but me

your the big man on campus - your the one with my **** is bigger then everyone else Syndrome

Dom, Use the "multiquote" button, and think about what you are going to say before you reply. Give it up, You are never going to get your post count higher than tony's, even with these useless posts.

hahaha - nice !

dude lil man syndrome hahahaah
your right i have a real business to run and dont spend everyday on the forum like your daddy

more pics please

your tryin to get under my skin ?? not going to work, piece of crap ? hahaha i still own a 10 unlike you all you have is a gutted bucket of bolts POS looks like ****s with everything thats been done and only running 10.01? lmao

take it to another shop see if they can figure it out and get it running right post up another video of your 1600 hp monster running 10 sec hahahahaha

my truck - ill run 10 sec no problem, inspection issues has nothing to do with the performance of the truck or the parts on it has to do with the SCT programer - and i dont have to pass instection anymore just an FYI

your right i prob have not ran my truck in about 4 years - but then again i dont have ne thing to prove unlike you - i was happy with my time running on NOS and ill be happy with my time running my current setup

your the big man on campus - your the one with my **** is bigger then everyone else Syndrome

keep on hater np

your right there are so many other srt 10 trucks faster then mine.....it would not matter if i ran 8s you guys would still talk ****....

need a loan to finish your truck i know times are tough for you right now....you and your family will be in our familie nightly prayers

you understand how boost works right?????

the more boost the more power etc....im not being a smartass i know you know this stuff.....
we never turned it past 8-10 psi in phx ...pcm issues which we are getting squared away now....

these vehicles just do not like certain things and the pcm is really restrictive at higher hp.....i feel with a stand alone setup it should run like its suppose too....i hope ...but anyway have a good day Chris God bless you and yours

the more boost the more power etc....im not being a smartass i know you know this stuff.....
we never turned it past 8-10 psi in phx ...pcm issues which we are getting squared away now....

these vehicles just do not like certain things and the pcm is really restrictive at higher hp.....i feel with a stand alone setup it should run like its suppose too....i hope ...but anyway have a good day Chris God bless you and yours
Dom, you have tourettes of the mouth dont you? WTF does that reply have to do with viper's post?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqtr_RvR3sY]Tourette's Guy, Best Of - YouTube[/ame]

keep on hater np

your right there are so many other srt 10 trucks faster then mine.....it would not matter if i ran 8s you guys would still talk ****....

need a loan to finish your truck i know times are tough for you right now....you and your family will be in our familie nightly prayers

awww..... Dom you get your feeling hurt ?? people talking **** on your and your truck ?? you make your own problems

do i need a loan ???? hahahahahaha ummm no, my truck is just fine - it run's and drives just fine starts up on the 1st push

it really wasnt that good

you might be right but there again i dont care

lol i have no crew

so its jsut you and justin in that big ol bed of yours?

Like i said take it to another shop let them figure out / fix or tell someone how to fix it and your be just fine

and yes i know and understand all about boost and HP - do you ??

i hope so too dom - i hope when its figured out your truck runs and performs like you always wanted it too

it's a bit embarrassing having a gutted out worked out stressed out 1600 hp monster the most powerful SRT10 in the world

self proclamed recored holder only runing 10.01 sec

good luck and a good day to you too

Last edited:
awww..... Dom you get your feeling hurt ?? people talking **** on your and your truck ?? you make your own problems

do i need a loan ???? hahahahahaha ummm no, my truck is just fine - it run's and drives just fine starts up on the 1st push

you might be right but there again i dont care

so its jsut you and justin in that big ol bed of yours?

Like i said take it to another shop let them figure out / fix or tell someone how to fix it and your be just fine

and yes i know and understand all about boost and HP - do you ??

i hope so too dom - i hope when its figured out your truck runs and performs like you always wanted it too

it's a bit embarrassing having a gutted out worked out stressed out 1600 hp monster the most powerful SRT10 in the world

self proclamed recored holder only runing 10.01 sec

good luck and a good day to you too

no problem with the shop...dont worry about that just worry about your stuff and ill worry about mine ....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back