JTS Viper Emblem Installed

EsArTe10

Authentic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
srt10.jpg

VIperemblem.jpg

I want to install mine but its still to cool outside to get the tape to loosen up, tried using my gf's hair drying and still couldnt get it off.

I want to install mine but its still to cool outside to get the tape to loosen up, tried using my gf's hair drying and still couldnt get it off.

u should be able to get a heat gun from most lowes, menards, etc. they get MUCH hotter than a hairdryer, and are usually around $20 for a cheap one. with a gun u could heat as much as u want even if u where ln antarctica

Wasnt hard to install at al ,just pop the old stuff off clean the area good and place it

off topic but i think my truck should have been a candidate for truck of the month !! >>maybe next month guys!

Ha....you can bring anything back at wal mart....I "rented" a tent for a camping trip one time!!!

I really like the painted mirrors! Been thinking about it ever since I installed painted door handles. Did you do them yourself or hire it out?

How'd you get the old one off? Was it just heat ? Mine seems to have more than just the tape holding it on :confused:

--wes

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back