JTSVP 3 shifter..

Nucdancer01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed..!

Sweet..!

Tough to adjust..!

Did I say sweet?..!

Tony will have to respond, but yes. The way I understood it was a shorter throw, more springs, tighter tolerances for firm-er shifting and less noise..

I'm sure there are more changes, but I think this sums it up mostly.

over the gen I a ton of difference, the oem, bm, gen I, shifter thro is about 5- 5 1/4 inches, the gen II is about 3 inch thro
this run of shifters is the same 3 inch thro, adjustable tension, we did on this one actually spec out and have our springs custom made.

tight shift, less noise, short thro, we made a few extra, everyone enjoy
thanks
Sawyer

I love the shifter. The truck has a completely different feel from the factory shifter. Tighter, smoother, faster, and looks great. The quality of the thing is epic.

Mine seems bit noisier than the factory one but no biggie. Installation was a cinch too. I like it that the base of the shifter is a bit higher from the transmission. That made accessing the 4 bolts easier. The hole that I cut in the floor is only about 2-3mm bigger on each side of the shifter baseplate so its quite tight in there.

Compare a factory vs JTSVP bolt. Line up the threads of the bolts and make sure they are the same. Should be identical.

Mine didn't thread in perfectly at first. Had to work them in slowly. Make sure the bolt holes are clean before you start.

Compare a factory vs JTSVP bolt. Line up the threads of the bolts and make sure they are the same. Should be identical.

Mine didn't thread in perfectly at first. Had to work them in slowly. Make sure the bolt holes are clean before you start.

I did, they don't appear to match perfectly, I did clean the threads and holes thoroughly and no luck. I attempted to thread them directly and wouldn't thread two turns. Felt like I was about to cross thread if I tried harder.

I did, they don't appear to match perfectly, I did clean the threads and holes thoroughly and no luck. I attempted to thread them directly and wouldn't thread two turns. Felt like I was about to cross thread if I tried harder.

If they do not line up perfectly, stop right now. Do not go further. You have been given the wrong bolts. Contact Tony so he can send you some new bolts.

Rethreading a shifter mount holes cannot be fun or advisable!

Yeah boss we have a big bolt bin the wrong thread could have been grabbed shoot me an email or pm me your name and i will shoot you the correct ones out monday sir
My apologies for the mix up

actually just turned on the phones and got your message, give me a sec an will give you a shout, going to check a couple bolts to see what you may have gotten

Evidently when we got in our last shipment of bolts they were put into the wrong bin
so if anyone has the incorrect size, of they do not want to thread in, give us a call , email , or message it will be taken care of promptly

Yours will go out first thing Monday sir

'thanks
Sawyer

Thanks a LOT sawyer, damn amazing customer service. I can't compliment you guys enough, thank you for calling me back on a Saturday, thank you for being so willing to help and most important thank you for fixing it.

Scott

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back