JTSVP BILLET SHORT SHIFT SHIFTERS AVAILABLE

Just placed my order tonight as soon as I saw the email. Tony, lemme know if the order didnt go through.
Totally stoked, cant wait.

WOW!!! look at all these old members online!:rock:

OH and..... I want a shifter to!!

Wait I don't have nothing to put it on currently.:eek:

It's not like you aren't going to buy another one.

Just bought one off your site. Now I need to sell my gen 1 shifter. Timing is good as my truck is at Texas Drivetrain Performance getting thier stage II rebuild and 4.56 gears installed.

Mine was ordered today to.

Go figure I just got around to taking out rubber isolator on stock shifter last night, then I get note from Tony today. I cant wait to get it in so i get out and flog this thing.

a lot of these are getting shot out early, the last of the ones we have at the moment if you ordered are shipping tomorrow, we hustled up tonight , stayed late and got them assembled, boxed and shipped.

the next set I will get come Monday, thanks for your patience.
Sawyer

got the order sir, will pick up the next batch tomorrow and get them off as soon as we get them assembled, thank you for your order sir

sawyer

Got my shifter and 200 bottles of brake fluid yesterday Tony, cheers! :) I'm assuming the 4 long bolts are to mount the new shifter and the two shorter ones are to attach the two shifter pieces?

Got my shifter and 200 bottles of brake fluid yesterday Tony, cheers! :) I'm assuming the 4 long bolts are to mount the new shifter and the two shorter ones are to attach the two shifter pieces?

LOL, yessir that would be correct, we were in such a hurry to get them out, we forgot the instructions on some, but yessir

two small for the handles

four large for the base

silicone the base

the adjusters , in will be tighter shifting, turning them out , loose shifter

is it that grey International silicon???

Amazing quality. I love the shifter!!!! It's so tight and precise.

Thanks for making these. I love it!

I have a Gen1 and it's awesome, the new one must be incredible............maybe someday..

I have the gen 1 shifter too and just received the gen 2 shifter on Saturday. Just looking at the gen 2 shifter, it is a more "finished" piece of work. I can tell that a great deal of thought was put into the revised shifter. Love that it is machined to accept the original rubber boot (I have it just pushed over the top of my gen 1 shifter). My truck is still at Texas Driveline Performance getting the transmission rebuilt and 4:56 gears installed, but I will drop off the new shifter so it can be installed when they put it all back together. Really looking forward to trying it out with the new tranny.

I really loved the gen 1 shifter vs stock. I have been told that I will really love the gen 2 vs the gen 1.

I even bought a new shift knob to celebrate.

engraved_ff_6rur_black_white_zpsd00eb767.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back