JTSVP Catch Can

Thanks Guys, I just wish I had a better camera here at the house. I will try to use the High Res Camera at work and get some better Pics to replace those crappy one... :)

It looks like it has a bracket with 2 screws for mounting, Did that work out O.K.? It looks as though it is shimmed out for clearance. :dontknow:

JRSVIPR said:
It looks like it has a bracket with 2 screws for mounting, Did that work out O.K.? It looks as though it is shimmed out for clearance. :dontknow:

Yes it does have a bracket with two screws/bolts (came with bolts, I used self taping #14 screws) to keep the two pieces of powder coated metal from rubbing against each other and destroying the coating, I used a small piece of of Velcro (the Felt Side) on the bracket only (the can has nothing on it). That shimmed it out just enough to keep the two apart but still hold tight.

I used 5/16 hose run around the OEM Air Box and behind the spare battery box to hide the lines.

Tony is looking into a different can (this is a project in developement and is Model 1 Rev 0) that will mount differently and MUCH Cleaner. Same basic Look but a more dramatic Display Mounting... :D

Either way I am Very Happy with the results and proud to be the First to have one of his designs.. :)

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
so this can runs the air back to the intake ??

Yes it does. From everything I know and have read, it and all other true catch cans have to (if I am wrong in this someone will deffinately let me know). The reason for this is so the can can Suck the vapors from the valve cover.

Without the vacume created by air going through the intake how can the vapors get to the can for capture? :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back