JTSVP Catch Can

Da1Chief

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Tony has just started a new product line and I got the First one :) :) :)

My words can't explain how Good it Really Looks so here are the Pics... :)

JTSVPCatchCan6.jpg

JTSVPCatchCan5.jpg

JTSVPCatchCan4.jpg

JTSVPCatchCan3.jpg

JTSVPCatchCan2.jpg

JTSVPCatchCan1.jpg

JTSVPCatchCan7.jpg

JTSVPCatchCan8.jpg

That looks bad!! I take it that each valve cover connects to the nipples but how does it mount? Did it come with hardware to mount?

All Hardware included. Universal Mounting Bracket. It mount to truck and can mounts to it.

Simply take the Hose that comes out of the Valve Cover and plug int one side, Other side goes from Catch Can to Normal Hose Connection on the Intake.

That way the Intake creates a Vacume to draw the Oil Vapors into the can when then traps them and keeps the out of the intake.

I will be mounting tomorrow and will post pics of it installed.. :)

Mounting it at the Back PCM side of the "Spare Battery Box" so it can be seen when the Hood is Raised. :)

Anyone thin think that would be too long of a Hose Run ??

Michael from the U.K. said:
Looks killer and I want one ,but why :dontknow:
You're running a Paxton and dont have a catch can installed?:dontknow: All FI motors should be running a catch can or some kind of better breather system.

Da1Chief said:
Mounting it at the Back PCM side of the "Spare Battery Box" so it can be seen when the Hood is Raised. :)

Anyone thin think that would be too long of a Hose Run ??

i would say no ,,,as long as the catch can is lower than the hoses ,,i think if hoses have a dip in them or hang lower it would collect in the low spots :dontknow:

Our engines have a Vent on the Passenger Side Valve Cover. That Vent is connected to the Air Intake by a rubber hose. As Air passes through the Air Intake it creates a Vacuum which draws Vapors out of the engine and directs them through the Intake for combustion.

These Vapors contain small oil particles which would normally be passed, at the same time as the air, back into the engine. With the Catch Can "Spliced" into the system, it traps the oil particles and allows the air to continue to the Intake and prevents any excess oil from entering the engine and creating Oil Deposits and Sludge in the Intake.

When the oil collects in the Can (Visible through the Sight Tube on the side of the can) it can be drained out and it is as good as new to start over.

You can either dismount the can and remove the plug in the bottom, drain, and reinstall or simply install a 90 Degree "Pit C0ck" instead of the plug and attach a hose when it comes time to drain.

It is Highly Recommended for Forced Induction engines as they produce more engine vapors due to the FI but Naturally Aspirated (NA) engines will get some benefit as well.

Hope this helps as to Why you may need one... :)

Ironhead said:
i would say no ,,,as long as the catch can is lower than the hoses ,,i think if hoses have a dip in them or hang lower it would collect in the low spots :dontknow:

Thanks for the suggestion. In my brain I knew that, but had forgotten for some reason... :( I guess memory is the Second thing to Go... :)

I will try and make sure all the Dips are as few and small as possible. :) :)

Is that why i get a small amount of oil dripping from the vented oil cap ?

Guess i really do neeeeed one of these then:burnout:

Thats also an excuse to get more braided aeroquip hose,thanks Santeen

Last edited:
the actuall one we will be doing will be a bit different, it will be universal for the srt8's, the camoro's, mustangs so on, an affordable unit, but the top an bottom will be removable, and we will make a few changes to the insides of the can.

Michael from the U.K. said:
Still gonna have nipples Tony right??:D
gotta have nipples bud, you know I m a boob man, but we're doing em this way so they will fit all, and be more able to use an fittings an such

OK Guys, It is installed and Looks Better than in these Pics but here it is... :)

The High Res Pics I posted show the Actual Real Color.... This cheap camera doesn't do it justice...

FrontAirBoxInstalled.jpg

DriverSideInstalled.jpg

FrontLeftCornerInstalled.jpg

FrontRightInstalled.jpg

UpCloseInstaled.jpg

Other than it looks like Tony took those pictures, It looks very good. :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back