JTSVP Gen 2 hood

Yes and no.....deposit has been placed. Going to get it July 11th. I don't foresee any issues, but you never know. If something does happen, I'll just move on to the next one I can find.

Was it the one I give you information on?:dontknow:

Was it the one I give you information on?:dontknow:

No.....I swapped a couple of emails with the guy, but we were too far apart. The truck was probably worth what he was asking, but there is a lot of competition out there. Thanks for the referral.

No.....I swapped a couple of emails with the guy, but we were too far apart. The truck was probably worth what he was asking, but there is a lot of competition out there. Thanks for the referral.

Yea, that's why I haven't bought the truck. I feel it's a little high.:(

Yes and no.....deposit has been placed. Going to get it July 11th. I don't foresee any issues, but you never know. If something does happen, I'll just move on to the next one I can find.

some things never get old, some never change, some stay the same, have a great time this week, see you the 11th, oh and bring me back a shark sandwich:drool:

I had another guy get it for me because of the restraining order tony has on me but it was too heavy for my application.

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

The lines on that hood do not match the lines of our truck. Angles and radius's don't mix.

I think the exact opposite, my painter was amazed on how precise the super snake was made and prepped! :). The duck bill on the back of the other hood is way off almost touching the windshield and the bottom not open doesn't work for my application, it's all what one likes, everyone that's seen my supersnake hood says it matches perfectly!

Here is the deal with the hoods Tonys are hand made
Scott's are hand made by Jesus (he is a Mexican auto body guy)
Tonys are made with real fiberglass
Scott's are made with real fiberglass imported by Jesus.
Tonys design is not his own but rozs
Scott's designs was from supercar and Jesus

Dom

I think the exact opposite, my painter was amazed on how precise the super snake was made and prepped! :). The duck bill on the back of the other hood is way off almost touching the windshield and the bottom not open doesn't work for my application, it's all what one likes, everyone that's seen my supersnake hood says it matches perfectly!

Interesting. I like the "duck bill"; just wasn't real fond of the shoebox look on the super snake, but like you said to each his own.

Here is the deal with the hoods Tonys are hand made
Scott's are hand made by Jesus (he is a Mexican auto body guy)
Tonys are made with real fiberglass
Scott's are made with real fiberglass imported by Jesus.
Tonys design is not his own but rozs
Scott's designs was from supercar and Jesus

Dom

I'm certainly not looking for a comparison.

Ok, I think I was looking for a hood.....I think.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back