JTSVP Gen 2 hood

The lines on that hood do not match the lines of our truck. Angles and radius's don't mix.

I had more compliments on our SuperSnake hood on mine than the other I can tell ya that. And mine wasnt even painted yet, lol. The hood blends with the body perfectly IMO. Like mentioned though, if we all had the same opinion life would suck

I had more compliments on our SuperSnake hood on mine than the other I can tell ya that. And mine wasnt even painted yet, lol. The hood blends with the body perfectly IMO. Like mentioned though, if we all had the same opinion life would suck

I just got $35,000 for a truck with 75,000 miles on it. I know what works. I think I'm going to continue my trend.

Maybe they were being nice. You don't pick on the handicapped in front of em. Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding :D

I just got $35,000 for a truck with 75,000 miles on it. I know what works. I think I'm going to continue my trend.

But how much did you have in the truck, seems like you love to throw money away so Tony can play with you're truck....

Says the first person to resort to name calling.

Try to keep up with me here sport. I didn't call you anything, I said you sounded like one. I'm hopeful that you can stop the transformation.

My mom always told me to treat people with respect. My dad quickly followed up with "as long as they deserve it".......... Mom just got trumped.

Now, you got a hood for sale?

SO did I miss something??:confused: Did you get a truck?:dontknow:

Yes and no.....deposit has been placed. Going to get it July 11th. I don't foresee any issues, but you never know. If something does happen, I'll just move on to the next one I can find.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back