JTSVP PANAMA CITY SPRING 2012 MAY NATIONAL GTG

if you guys want to look at each others handles, maybe you should just room together...

would probably save a few $$ too;)

I have him beat with that handle.:D We are talking truck handles. He has a better chance with the trucks. :D

List:
Chris
Nick
Harold
IronHead & Son
Neslon the ram of hotness
Stinker and momma
Walbert and Beth
Brian n Jill CCMCNC
millhouse
srtdude an lani
toolbox9.5 (Dan) and Joy
santeen and Alisha
chief an Peggy
labontecs
1badtruk
spud
amtrucker22
Ant-nee and Giggles McMandy
Jack and Betty
gunu and kim
Eddie and Dawn(with my truck hopefully)fingers crossed
Bad RC
Josh T (faslane505) +1

If you wanna race, better go visit this thread http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f47/panama-city-dragway-2012-gtg-info-51569/

I will be graduating the weekend following, so I am gonna make this event. Im gonna check with the local Virginia, Maryland DC members, if they want to drive down with. Hopefully, I can meet up with some members while driving down 95&85....convoy down?

If I had a way of getting it to you with out it getting damaged I'd give it to you. I don't even know what it would cost to ship something like that. I wish I knew of someone that was passing thru going your way that would get it to ya.

If I had a way of getting it to you with out it getting damaged I'd give it to you. I don't even know what it would cost to ship something like that. I wish I knew of someone that was passing thru going your way that would get it to ya.

I'm going to Tony's shop in NC. Feb 7th to the 9th. Maybe we can work something out. :rock::rock::D

Bobby what is your zip code and i'll look into the shipping.:D

List:
Chris
Nick
Harold
IronHead & Son
Neslon the ram of hotness
Stinker and momma
Walbert and Beth
Brian n Jill CCMCNC
millhouse
srtdude an lani
toolbox9.5 (Dan) and Joy
santeen and Alisha
chief an Peggy
labontecs
1badtruk
spud
amtrucker22
Ant-nee and Giggles McMandy
Jack and Betty
gunu and kim
Eddie and Dawn(with my truck hopefully)fingers crossed
Bad RC
Josh T (faslane505) +1
Big Worm

If you wanna race, better go visit this thread http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f47/panama-city-dragway-2012-gtg-info-51569/

24 this year looking good.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back