JTSVP PANAMA CITY SPRING 2012 MAY NATIONAL GTG

I'm hoping it will be. But just in case, I got back up. And no, you cant look in the trunk or under the hood, after I walk that red cow.

if your happy after making that phone call , shoot me a text and I will start on the other boss,

thanks for the opportunity

N/A, Turbo, QC, high mileage, you name it, all the fast ones are here. East coast has all the dyno queens, lol.

now that i know that holt has a drift course i REALLY want to go there...

but we'd be going for drag racing primarily, there's probably only a few that would drift... and maybe only me:D

Holt has treated us pretty well for the past few years. I have no problem with the drive.
And yes, I will be giving drifting a shot. :D

Q
now that i know that holt has a drift course i REALLY want to go there...

but we'd be going for drag racing primarily, there's probably only a few that would drift... and maybe only me:D

I road raced or drifted my truck here a few years back, I was two tenths behind the fastest Challenger. It was a lot of fun and everybody thought I was crazy, they let the kids tag along.

Emerald Coast Dragway

‎*Press Release*

12/5/2011

After a two-year legal battle and hundreds of thousands of dollars, it is with mixed emotions that we announce Emerald Coast Dragway is closing.
When we purchased the track three years ago we were unaware of the track’s true financial situation and all the major improvements needed. After investing our life savings, and fighting for a business that we are very passionate about, we have decided to move on.
Contrary to any rumors you may hear, the Federal Court is now in possession of the track and it will remained closed indefinitely.
There will be many, many rumors and a lot of talk, but only a few people know the true reason behind this situation. We are unable to discuss this matter any further as this does not end our legal battle. Please respect our privacy
We want to sincerely thank each and every person who embraced us and supported Emerald Coast Dragway. We have many good memories and have truly been blessed to meet some wonderful people. We appreciate each and every one of you more than you will ever know.

Richard & Kelly Stephens

Emerald Coast Dragway

‎*Press Release*

12/5/2011

After a two-year legal battle and hundreds of thousands of dollars, it is with mixed emotions that we announce Emerald Coast Dragway is closing.
When we purchased the track three years ago we were unaware of the track’s true financial situation and all the major improvements needed. After investing our life savings, and fighting for a business that we are very passionate about, we have decided to move on.
Contrary to any rumors you may hear, the Federal Court is now in possession of the track and it will remained closed indefinitely.
There will be many, many rumors and a lot of talk, but only a few people know the true reason behind this situation. We are unable to discuss this matter any further as this does not end our legal battle. Please respect our privacy
We want to sincerely thank each and every person who embraced us and supported Emerald Coast Dragway. We have many good memories and have truly been blessed to meet some wonderful people. We appreciate each and every one of you more than you will ever know.

Richard & Kelly Stephens
Is that where you guys use to go???:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back