JTSVP PERFORMANCE and " Sceamin' Demon" coil packs

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Well after receiving the parts from Stinker via horseback, I finally got them on and let me tell you , THEY ARE NOT THE SHIT!:mad: I too have check engine lights on regarding insufficient spark timing and runnning rich!!! Now to my dismay I have to remove this damn intake again and put my STOCKERS back on.
Well, after a long bout on GOogle and the rest of the internet, I found that these cheesy ass coil packs are not even Chryler. The 6 cylinder coilpack is off a 2009 KIA OPTIMA farkin car!! Oh, that's not the worst part, the 4 cylinder coil pack is off a non existent manufacturer anymore. Try this, DAEWOO!! Apparently Stinker ( DUNG BEETLE) bought a huge shipment of left over parts since the car manufacturer went outta business. Stinker then has the terminal connector from Chrysler adapeted to these shoddy coil packs.

Soooo, if you don't mind smelling of raw fuel while your rings and bearings are being washed away with unburned fuel, while staring at a orange check engine light, while running on 2 cylinders, then by all means jump on the bandwagon as I did and own a DAEWOO and KIA coil pack for your exotic 8.3 liter V-10 hotrod! {end rant}

April Fools you old fart!! If you think this will harm "Screamin Demon" coil pack sales feel free to have this thread deleted as I figured many would get a good laugh outta it! Love ya bro.:marchmellow: :congrats: :burnout: :D :) ;)

Got through first sentence before I said :bs:... and skipped to the end... HAHAHAHA..

I ain't got no lawnmower you hillbilly! I's from Texas and I gots me a 1952 8n Ford tractor with shredder. The only Ford I'll ever own! And yes at the current time is faster with it's factory 20 HP flat 4 cyl.:mad:

VENOMOUS1 said:
I ain't got no lawnmower you hillbilly! I's from Texas and I gots me a 1952 8n Ford tractor with shredder. The only Ford I'll ever own! And yes at the current time is faster with it's factory 20 HP flat 4 cyl.:mad:
FORD MAN:D

HAHAHAHAHAH! I fell for it! I was like DAMN he's throwin stinker under the bus on this one!!!!! GOOD ONE!!
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

VIPER-SARAUS said:
HAHAHAHAHAH! I fell for it! I was like DAMN he's throwin stinker under the bus on this one!!!!! GOOD ONE!!
:p :p :p :p :p

VIPER-SARAUS said:

Well I wanted to throw him under the bus, but (can't verify this) it is said that even the monster truck school bus cannot get over his belly without high centering. LOL@ They also say he has the "dicky doo disease" where his belly stick out farther than his "dicky do"!:marchmellow:

LOL ---guess I need to put them on my list of future needs....

Holy crap I was rolling. I got a bunch of looks from my coworkers. Good one man.:congrats: :D

i seen a bunch of JC Whitney boxes in his building last time i was up there, betcha thats where they came from:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back