JTSVP rear lowering block kit installed...

hawk02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had this kit sitting around waiting for a while and finally had time to go to my buddies shop to install it. I got the 1 3/4" kit to level it with the front as I did not want to go any lower due to the condition of our roads and parking lots around here. LOL Also installed Energy Suspension Sway bar bushings front and rear, so far so good and I love the way it finally looks level with the front!!!:rock:

Before;
P1010004.JPG

The shackles are for the QC's. And thanks Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much dis you pay for that kit, if you dont mind me asking? Was it fairly easy to install yourself? And welding, or all bolt on?

All bolt on, billet blocks, new u bolts and grade 8 hardware. Easy on a lift with air/impact tools. Lol. Cost was around $80. Well worth it.

Thanks...............Just about done, just have F&R EBC 6000 GreenStuff pads to put on..

I went on JTSVP sight, but i dont see lowering blocks for the quad cab! The only ones i see say they are only for regular cab and wont work for the quad cab. Do they make leveling blocks for the quad cab, and if so, what size would be the perfect size for a good level on the QC?

Nice work! Thanks for the pics too.... :drool: I love the pics. lol

QC we use the lowering shackles dont think there are any blocks for us.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back