JTSVP red lighted "Fangs" start button

1fast10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEW IN BOX!!!! Never installed

Found it while pulling the summer clothes out of the attic.

150 OBO shipped ???

For you lowballers, I am using this to fund fertility treatments so my wife and I can start a family, so don't be stupid or you'll get an internet bit** slap! It's difficult enough as it is.

email and paypal address is peter_schnurrer@yahoo (only way to really get ahold of me)

PS I miss all my old friends!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale, man. I'm still enjoying #269!

Phill

If anyone wants pics of the button email me at [email protected] with a number or email and ill send them.

Hey bud,
I'm glad you're still loving her and hopefully still brewing beer... I miss her BAD...
This is the same push button I showed you when you stopped by to get the parts, just FYI.

do you have any pics?

Still brewing beer, and definitely loving the ride. One of the best purchases I've ever made! Don't blame you for missing her! Hope all is well with you and your family. Good luck on extending it!

If anyone wants pics of the button email me at [email protected] with a number or email and ill send them.

Hey bud,
I'm glad you're still loving her and hopefully still brewing beer... I miss her BAD...
This is the same push button I showed you when you stopped by to get the parts, just FYI.

Pm replied... We're really close numbers wise ;)

All is well Phill,

They opened a "world of beer" in Savannah. I'm gonna have to check it out and let you know what I drank.

World of Beer is awesome! There's around 4 or 5 of them here in the Tampa Bay area. Do the world beer tour. Every new beer you drink gets you a point. Once you reach 1000 points you get something like a $500 beer tab on them and a party thrown in your honor plus party favors and your name on a plaque.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back