JTSVP THROTTLE BODY

stealth78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys instead of hi-jacking someone else thread I figured I'd start my own. I'm in the process of ordering a throttle body but noticed some of you don't seem to like them (cup holder). Pros and cons please. I want more performance but don't need a $400+ cup holder! Thanks in advance

$400 cup holder; I saw the pic, that was funny.:D:D

I'm happy with my BBK.:)

New ideas in throttle bodies are conceived daily. Whether they work or go through testing and R&D prior to release is a whole other story. I personally use a Roe and others prefer BBK. Both are PROVEN products that are run on the fastest trucks on the forum. There is still much to be found in the area of airflow into our engines. If you've ever just stomped your truck and hear the "whoomp" sound of the 10 cylinders suddenly emptying the intake and throttle body/CAI/ductwork, you've heard your engine starve for air. :burnout::five:

Last edited:
Love mine no problems at all.

Dyno proven gains see graph only change was tb

Attachments

• image-2288198902.jpg
    image-2288198902.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:
Ok guys instead of hi-jacking someone else thread I figured I'd start my own. I'm in the process of ordering a throttle body but noticed some of you don't seem to like them (cup holder). Pros and cons please. I want more performance but don't need a $400+ cup holder! Thanks in advance
If you don't like it you can always sell it....it'll gain you power over stock but power difference between the bbk and the jtsvp is minimal. I've only heard of one person having an issue with the jtsvp but people on here tend to think of tony as vendor god and don't seem to complain about the products.
Love mine no problems at all.

Dyno proven gains see graph only change was tb
From stock to the jtsvp?

If you don't like it you can always sell it....it'll gain you power over stock but power difference between the bbk and the jtsvp is minimal. I've only heard of one person having an issue with the jtsvp but people on here tend to think of tony as vendor god and don't seem to complain about the products.

From stock to the jtsvp?

Yes stock to Jtsvp tb

For me I'm a believer that something should come plug and play instead of taking pieces off of the stock tb. I feel like I get better low end and quicker throttle response on my bbk

How come the Roe single blade is not popular? I have a JTSVP sitting waiting for install. I like the single blade Roe but I dont see alot of ppl running them.

How come the Roe single blade is not popular? I have a JTSVP sitting waiting for install. I like the single blade Roe but I dont see alot of ppl running them.

I run the roe and have never had a problem, I went with it because my nitrous nozzle is plumbed directly underneath in front of throttle body.

Had the jtsvp and went back to bbk. You can't beat bbk

I had the prototype BBK and then the regular production model . I liked both, but when the JTS Venom TB was announced I tried that one and got better results. I am one of the quickest NA trucks on this site and I am using the JTS Venom TB. Search this section for "JTSVenom Throttle body results" shows the gains over the BBK.

Didn't I read some where about the bbk tb throttle getting stuck or somthing like that
In the first production run yes, however if you end up with one bbk should fix it as they have a lifetime warranty.

It's just older pretty much. Also has to use your stock parts to complete it.

I had the prototype BBK and then the regular production model . I liked both, but when the JTS Venom TB was announced I tried that one and got better results. I am one of the quickest NA trucks on this site and I am using the JTS Venom TB. Search this section for "JTSVenom Throttle body results" shows the gains over the BBK.

I seen your thread and the numbers are impressive but my truck just seemed like it didn't want to run right with the jts. Btw can't wait for your build to be complete. After I see your results imma prolly gonna copy your build lol

Geez I logged out for a few hours and came back to 17 posts, this has to be my most popular post yet lol! Well thanks guys, that's enough confirmation for me to move fwd on the jtsvp throttle body. What the hell, if all fails I still have a nasty cup holder!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back