JTSVP THROTTLE BODY

I just recently bought a JTSVP used from a buddy for a good deal. Only reason he sold it is he is trying to get his truck back to stock to sell/trade for a Viper. From all the threads I've read on TB's for our trucks, no one can seem to come to a consesus one way or the other on any of the TB's, so I'm not too concerned.

I just recently bought a JTSVP used from a buddy for a good deal. Only reason he sold it is he is trying to get his truck back to stock to sell/trade for a Viper. From all the threads I've read on TB's for our trucks, no one can seem to come to a consesus one way or the other on any of the TB's, so I'm not too concerned.

Ya got a good one!!! Dyno numbers don't lie ;)

EXACTLY!!! And we all know there's alot of dyno sheets floating around with inflated #'s!!!!:drool:

I agree I've seen it myself. Then race the person and wax them lol. Then the excuses start because they are like I put more power down than you.

Actually it's track numbers don't lie it's easy to make a dyno lie.

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

Same Dyno one right after the other is correct. The only thing we care about is the difference between the first and second Dyno runs.

I didn't know you dynoed before and afters

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

I did, check the thread in "Performance Section" titled JTS Venom Throttle Body Results. Same dyno, same day.:rock: And I went quicker on the drag strip.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back